PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Sato Colors

Superguppie
Oct 29, 2003, 11:01 AM
I am probably asking a question that has been asked and answered many times before. But since I couldn't find the answer in a half hour search, I guess it would pay asking it anyway.
In the MAG guides, it says Sato changes color. Well, I noticed some different colors when playing, so no surprise there.
I am a cat-lover, so I want a Sato of my own. And making a Sato with some nice stats turned out to be not that hard, although somewhat timeconsuming.
But the color didn't fit the costume of the character it was for...
I am considering changing the chars costume to fit the MAG. However, the guide doesn't say Sato occurs in different colors, but that it changes colors. what I wanna know is how? What do I have to do to get the color I want?
If the answer has been given before, just point me to it...

Soukosa
Oct 29, 2003, 11:25 AM
None of the mags change colors, Sato included. Sato will be a slightly darker color than the color of the mag you started out with.

cutopia
Oct 29, 2003, 06:56 PM
Yeah, that's misleading wording in the guide.
You can safely change your outfit color to match your sato.

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 29, 2003, 07:32 PM
The only way your mag would change colors is if it was a baby mag(s) you know the one that is level 5 with 5/0/0/0. If you were to change out fits with the mag(s) while it (they) was in the bank after changing the outfit on your character the baby mag(s) in your bank should change. But an already fed mag Sato, and others will not change it's color. I am making my Satos by each of my charcter's section id and the second one they get would be any random color I so desire to give them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: capin_bucky_ohair on 2003-10-29 16:34 ]</font>

Superguppie
Oct 30, 2003, 04:32 AM
On 2003-10-29 16:32, capin_bucky_ohair wrote:
The only way your mag would change colors is if it was a baby mag(s) you know the one that is level 5 with 5/0/0/0. If you were to change out fits with the mag(s) while it (they) was in the bank after changing the outfit on your character the baby mag(s) in your bank should change. But an already fed mag Sato, and others will not change it's color. I am making my Satos by each of my charcter's section id and the second one they get would be any random color I so desire to give them.

Thanx for the info. So if I get this right, the color of the Sato matches the outfit of the char that made it do the first (lvl10) evolution?

Stalfos333
Oct 30, 2003, 11:28 AM
Bucky is completely wrong, and I'm not even sure how he came up with it...A mag's color is set when it's set, and no mag changes colors. I have a collection of varied color mags that have never been fed that prove it.

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 30, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-10-30 08:28, Stalfos333 wrote:
Bucky is completely wrong, and I'm not even sure how he came up with it...A mag's color is set when it's set, and no mag changes colors. I have a collection of varied color mags that have never been fed that prove it.

I didnt say it would match the color to your clothes. I said only mags that would change colors were the baby mags and if you were to change your clothes. I had to change my outfit numerous times to get diffrent color mags.