PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Problems with logging on

SpyroDi
Oct 29, 2003, 01:31 PM
I'm having a bit of a problem...every time I try to go online with a character,I get the message that my name is not allowed and I have to rename my character. However,even if I DO change my name,I still get the message. This happens on ALL of my characters. Server trouble,perhaps?

SpriteGreenill
Oct 29, 2003, 02:01 PM
Im not sure if its a server problem, but its happening to everyone. I hope PSOW puts up something saying that you DONT have to change your name. Just hit OK and keep trying to get on it will eventually let you gt on. I finally got to fix some of my names tho.

A blessing and a curse. Heh. Instead of the Halloween quest, we get to rename our characters! ugh.

Jkid
Oct 29, 2003, 03:05 PM
Oh great... I heard this on the IGNPSO boards too. If it happens to me, I'll be ccancelling my Hunter's Liceense and going to FFXI the first chance I get.

Proto_Coyote
Oct 29, 2003, 05:35 PM
WOW, I thought I was the only one it happened to lastnight. The servers forced me to change the name of one of my least-favorite characters so it wasn't too bad.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 29, 2003, 06:53 PM
negative. theres a way that u can change ur characters name and all of u just stumbled upon it unknowingly.

GuerillaPimp
Oct 29, 2003, 07:40 PM
may i ask what names you guys were using when it forced you to change your names? Cuz i noticed that somethings are blocked out. like if you type "www" it gets censored

Proto_Coyote
Oct 30, 2003, 12:37 AM
I was using the name Proto X. And yes I know about the whole name change bad feedback thing. Only thing is, I always play with the same group of people, and not one of them sent me any feedback and yet it still forced me to change my name.