PDA

View Full Version : Oooohhhhh Man...

DOG21313
Oct 29, 2003, 10:24 PM
Got any experiences from when you were sick? I just blew chow all over my toilet, so... XD

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 29, 2003, 10:27 PM
Hurling all over my bathroom...I was aiming for the toilet, but sorta missed.

anwserman
Oct 29, 2003, 10:33 PM
Bed-ridden for four days in a row (this has happened to me multiple times now), not able to eat anything, drink anything, stand up or look at bright lights for those days. So I sat in bed, having nasty, nasty dizzy spells that were absolutely horrible.

Most memorable moment was when I first got my Dreamcast and I played it nonstop - since the system I had before that was 2D - then I got sick for four days... I think I wasn't used to the 3D graphics. Same thing happened when I rented a N64 years earlier for two days... got horribly sick.

But it doesn't happen anymore. Or at least recently, that is.

EDIT: 100th post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-10-29 19:33 ]</font>

PontiusR
Oct 29, 2003, 10:36 PM
Shooting beers at age 15...sick for days afterwards. Not fun. I lost like 8 pounds in three days and grew extremely pale.

polishedweasel
Oct 29, 2003, 11:10 PM
Hmm...last time I got sick to the point where I threw up? It was really bad, I has bronchitis, sinus infection, and an ear infection all at the same time. My stomach was churning at with all the drainage from my: nose, ears, etc. Anyway, I friggin got the sensation and ran into the bathroom...but when I got to the toilet it wouldn't go. I had to force myself to spew...Oh God it was so painful, you guys have no idea how much that hurt!!

BTW: it was a weird orange color. Very nasty...that was in Janurary I missed 5 days of school cuz of that.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 29, 2003, 11:17 PM
Bad flu.... really bad... My muscles ached so bad I couldn't stand, I couldn't crawl, I couldn't eat... then the fever... I was extremely cold and it was summer, so I was wrapped in layers of clothes and sweating really hard... Tylenol and all those medicines didn't work at all... It took me an hour to crawl from my room to the kitchen, which is only 6 feet away and at night so no one could help me... Worse of all, it was Comic Con International that weekend, and I wasn't gonna stay home, so I went there and toughed the whole day out.... (this was a year ago...)

polishedweasel
Oct 29, 2003, 11:31 PM
Hmmm I forgot about Tylenol...damn that might have helped. Meh?!?!

Guile
Oct 30, 2003, 12:17 AM
Yeah throwing up=Much pain!

NKOTB
Oct 30, 2003, 01:58 AM
I've thrown up so many times from my heavy drinking days it doesn't even bother me. I actually find it kind of fun.

pixelate
Oct 30, 2003, 02:32 AM
Mmm, swallowing my own puke in class was fun.

Nai_Calus
Oct 30, 2003, 04:53 AM
I had Bronchitis for three months straight after we moved to North Carolina. I missed so much school I had to go to Saturday school and get half the days I missed waived so I could still graduate. >_<; No puking, just... Very very weak and very very miserable.
Then on about the third trip to the urgent care place, they finally figured out I had Bronchitis, gave me this little thing of Antibiotics for five days(I was like "WTF?" because I'm used to the kind you take every day for a month), and that finally killed it.

Then there was the time I got this mysterious rash I never did figure out the origin of. It was absolutely horrible. It itched like fuck, wouldn't stop itching, couldn't keep from itching it, so I would scratch myself raw and bloody. At one point I pulled a scab off the back of my left thigh that was 10 inches long and an inch wide. The inside side of my knee was bloody usually, and had a tendancy to get green, almost like it was mouldy. It was so gross it was cool.

Other than the Bronchitis, though, I've never once been majorly sick in my life. I have a killer immune system. Nothing makes it in. Pity I have such sucky allergies.

Spider
Oct 30, 2003, 05:17 AM
Ahh, I had the best puke ever the other day, you know when you drink so much you get full and cant drinking, just went out to my mates garden and it flowed nicely, no grotesk sounds or urging to puke, just like drinking, exept backwards, probobly the most pleasurable thing I have done in some time!

Aredhel
Oct 30, 2003, 09:41 AM
OMFG Ian - was your post deliberately put up so that we could sympathize with all the people vomiting on this thread?! GAAHH!

10x1 scab - EWWWWWW!!!!

Bradicus
Oct 30, 2003, 11:10 AM
i just dont get sick except for a cold every winter. havnt vomitted since i was eight.

Erendell
Oct 30, 2003, 12:47 PM
Being driven to the airport before a holiday, I hadn't slept in 30 hours nor eaten in 8 hours ;x After that horrible 3 hour journey over bad country roads I vomited up nothing.. Not the nicest thing because you kind of sieze up, would of been nicer if something actually came out though :

BogusKun
Oct 30, 2003, 02:09 PM
On 2003-10-30 08:10, Bradicus wrote:
i just dont get sick except for a cold every winter. havnt vomitted since i was eight.

Same here.

Red_Death4052
Oct 30, 2003, 03:11 PM
I had the flu for my entire Christmas break, which is about 10 days! It started the first day and lasted to Christmas Eve. I remember throwing up at 3:00 AM that morning. It began to get better, but it decided to come right back for the rest of the vacation. It really, really sucked being too sick to open presents on Christmas morning.

Bradicus
Oct 30, 2003, 07:08 PM
i once faked the flu to get out of hockey camp.... the previous year i was forced to name the head coach "assmonkey"

Delsaber
Oct 30, 2003, 07:37 PM
I haven't thrown up since age 11. I get sick like twice a year, nothing serious, just a sore throat. During the summer I would stay up for ~30 hours at a time, sleep for about 10 hours and stay up for about another 30 hours. I have had serious head injuries throughout my life. I had a number tile(the #1) from a gas sign fall and actually stick in my head..

A diagram...
http://www20.brinkster.com/davidv0/images/images.asp?i=head_diagram.jpgor use http://www20.brinkster.com/davidv0/images/images.asp?i=head_diagram.jpg

Anyway, I suffered substantial blood lose on that one. I have never been really ill before..

s.TiNgEr
Oct 30, 2003, 08:07 PM
I never get sick... so...

I did once and it was a small flu... nothing big

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 30, 2003, 09:47 PM
Then there was the time I got this mysterious rash I never did figure out the origin of. It was absolutely horrible. It itched like fuck, wouldn't stop itching, couldn't keep from itching it, so I would scratch myself raw and bloody. At one point I pulled a scab off the back of my left thigh that was 10 inches long and an inch wide. The inside side of my knee was bloody usually, and had a tendancy to get green, almost like it was mouldy. It was so gross it was cool.

I have that now.....But its not on my back, its horrible, I "Play with my self all day" casue its soooo god damn itchy. I have no Idea how I got it, but its there and its here to stay. (I havent had sex so I can count out a VDs)

YAY for weird rashes.

DOG21313
Oct 30, 2003, 09:47 PM
Hey, I also got another...Pretty funny for Matrix fans

I was sick, and sitting at home, when I decided to get up and go see my dog, who stays in a crate about 5 meters away from my couch, where I left the bowl I was supposed to throw up in. I was over at his crate, when all of the sudden, I felt like I was gonna hurl, and I knew I was, so I started running back to the couch to get it into the bowl. When I was 3 meters away from the bowl, I knew I couldn't get there in time, so I aimed up, and it came rushing out and launched through the air, splattering into the bowl... Man, it looked like it was in slow motion as it was going through the air, like a huge beam... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Man, that made throwing up a whole different experience... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Spider
Nov 1, 2003, 09:28 PM
I hadn't thrown up for years besides the past few weeks, my gut must be getting weaker, or maybe maturity is just going backwards, who knows!

person
Nov 1, 2003, 09:31 PM
that was the random quote of the day

Nerd
Nov 2, 2003, 06:14 PM
I ate some bad cheez whiz and got a bad stomach ache. The next day I decided to eat the rest of the bottle of rotten cheez whiz. The carpet smelled so bad after i launched on it that I had to cut the piece out and toss it.

I felt alot better afterward though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif