PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

sakuramimato
Apr 3, 2001, 10:08 PM
I want to know where you get a Battle Verge. I have some other rare Force weapons, but I haven't found the Battle Verge. If anyone knows where to get one, try finding me in Oberon blocks 1, 2, and 3. I'm a Fomarl about level 37. Her name is Cassidy. For more information, check my bio page out in member list page 167. Or meet me on Instant Messenger at [email protected].

I've got some monogrinders, digrinders, and trigrinders I need to get rid of. To make sure you don't find another Fomarl like mine, ask for her ID. Mine's Viridia.

Thank you!

JayHale
Apr 3, 2001, 10:35 PM
Hey, first answering your question, Battle Verges are very common in Hard Ruins, they're usually the first ?SPECIAL WEAPON you find there. Second, I have plenty of them taking up space in my inventory, if you want you can have one, and a Fire Scepter: AGNI, Varista, and DB's Sabre! You wont be able to use most of that stuff till you gain some levels, but they're nice to have on hand. If you're interested, set up a time and place we can meet in EST time, and I'll gladly give them to you. You can reach me at [email protected] right now it's like 9:37 pm EST, I can meet you anywhere from now till 11 pm, so if you want that stuff tonight, you better hurry.

sakuramimato
Apr 4, 2001, 02:12 AM
Sorry! I couldn't go. Maybe tomorrow. I'll e-mail ya. I'm pacific, so if anyone can find me from 1 pac/pm-3pac/pm then that would be great! K! Bye!