PDA

View Full Version : ..

Mystil
Oct 30, 2003, 03:39 PM
To all of you out there making topics asking for help on rather you are legit of not, let me just say this. Being legit and being a duper doesn't make you what you are. It's how you present yourself to people.

Those things should not matter...

Do you love PSO? No?

Yea..you do. It's why you paid so much money for it. You'll play what you love right? FF..hello??

Legits..dupers..

In the end it's all the same. You get the same weapons. You fight the same enemies. Sonic teams pprimary intention with PSO was to promote cooperation, interaction, and well commitment. Harmony. Now I'm not making any sense.

Guess I'm just out of reasoning with all this.

Superguppie
Oct 31, 2003, 03:32 AM
On 2003-10-30 12:39, Silhouette wrote:
To all of you out there making topics asking for help on rather you are legit of not, let me just say this. Being legit and being a duper doesn't make you what you are. It's how you present yourself to people.

Think I'm gonna start a thread asking for help on determining whether I'm an asshole or not...
Oh, never mind. Already know the answer...

In the end it's all the same. You get the same weapons. You fight the same enemies. Sonic teams pprimary intention with PSO was to promote cooperation, interaction, and well commitment. Harmony. Now I'm not making any sense.

Guess I'm just out of reasoning with all this.

No you're not. I've had a few games where the harmony was almost tangible. It's those rare moments that make my day.
(Not that the absence of such a moment ruins everything. But when it occurs, almost nothing can ruin it anymore)

PABLOparavida
Nov 1, 2003, 11:58 AM
We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty. But if we could post cheats then we could stop the war but until then battle on.

Olga-Rappy
Nov 1, 2003, 08:45 PM
On 2003-11-01 08:58, PABLOparavida wrote:
We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty.

It's not a war. Nobody's dead, except that freak who comitted suicide after duping the Nei's Claw.

And let it be empty then.

And the problem isn't hacks/dupes, it's a lack of respectful players.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 2, 2003, 01:51 AM
Here we go again...

_Ted_
Nov 2, 2003, 04:04 AM
On 2003-11-01 17:45, Olga-Rappy wrote:

On 2003-11-01 08:58, PABLOparavida wrote:
We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty.

It's not a war. Nobody's dead, except that freak who comitted suicide after duping the Nei's Claw.

And let it be empty then.

And the problem isn't hacks/dupes, it's a lack of respectful players. A war is "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."

Somebody commited suicide after duping the claw!? AHHHHH!

Mystil
Nov 3, 2003, 10:38 AM
Acceptance and cooperation is key. One will never know the depths of another if that person is misjudged based an how to play a game.

heyf00L
Nov 3, 2003, 12:27 PM
Sorry, but if a dupe user joins a game I immediately throw up a wall. I stereotype because in this game the stereotype (as I've found personally) is 99% right. 99% of characters are HUmars. 99% of HUmars are cheaters. 99% of cheaters are total morons. So if you fit one of these criteria I immediately assume you're a moron until you proove otherwise.
May sound harsh, but I've found that rejecting everyone right off the bat and then seeing if I'm wrong is a much better situation than assuming everyone is great and then getting let down.

BogusKun
Nov 3, 2003, 02:18 PM
... Unfortunately my best friend (who only played the game once and NEVER got online) is that 1% legitness...

...Somehow, I'm going to put you in that 99% of people you were talking about, is that o.k.?

trypticon
Nov 13, 2003, 03:11 AM
While there are some good and not so good ideas presented here, I just want to say God Damn, Bogus, would you get rid of that nasty ass signature of Sephiroth already?!

Superguppie
Nov 13, 2003, 04:50 AM
On 2003-11-13 00:11, trypticon wrote:
While there are some good and not so good ideas presented here, I just want to say God Damn, Bogus, would you get rid of that nasty ass signature of Sephiroth already?!

And will you, GDMFSOB stop bumping old threads?

trypticon
Nov 13, 2003, 04:55 AM
That's quaint, Sugar. I hadn't realized that the thread was that old, being as it was still on the first page. I really just had to voice my opinion of that god forsaken signature that Boguskun has been sporting since the followup movie for FF7 was announced. It's an ugly picture, showing Sephiroth in one of his transvestite moments. I'm not quite sure what Boguskun is trying to show everyone about himself by using it.

gallaugher
Nov 13, 2003, 11:24 AM
I have set up my account to not display signatures. Perhaps you should do the same?

trypticon
Nov 13, 2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks, gallaugher, that fixed it.

tank1
Nov 20, 2003, 08:12 AM
PROBLEM WITH DUPERS IS 99% OF EM ARE JERKS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE ENJOYING THE GAME EXCEPT THEMSELVES WHEN THEY PULL THERE HEADS OUT THERE ARSES THEN WE WILL ALL GET ALONG BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
(THE OTHER 1% ILL PLAY ALONGSIDE WITH HAPPILY.

ilr2000
Nov 20, 2003, 10:15 AM
On 2003-11-03 09:27, heyf00L wrote:
Sorry, but if a dupe user joins a game I immediately throw up a wall. I stereotype because in this game the stereotype (as I've found personally) is 99% right. 99% of characters are HUmars. 99% of HUmars are cheaters. 99% of cheaters are total morons. So if you fit one of these criteria I immediately assume you're a moron until you proove otherwise.
May sound harsh, but I've found that rejecting everyone right off the bat and then seeing if I'm wrong is a much better situation than assuming everyone is great and then getting let down.

Amen.

After getting let down by other players for the millionth time, I've come to learn that its easier to just assume dupers are worthless. If they can prove otherwise, good for them.

(I've also noticed what the easiest way is to tell if a cheater can play the game or not. Its if they're a high level and they get killed repeatedly on Falz's second form. If you secretly dont know what the hell your doing falz will drag that lie out into the open for everyone to laugh at. Falz is never wrong.)

BogusKun
Nov 20, 2003, 01:30 PM

I heard that some guy named Hayato comitted suicide after people kept telling him that he mass duped the red ring. Some guy (refused to give name) told me this happen after the poor soul gave away his blue ring. He just sat there in the lobby until he disconnected... He's probably still there. Unless the ambulance or whatever you call them shut his shit down for him.

In other news Micheal "JackO" Jackson is being arrested and surrendered to Child Sex Charges.