PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest... Day... Ever...

PJ
Oct 30, 2003, 11:31 PM
Woo... SUPAH CHAO had a lucky day... where he found RARES?!! Creepy!

Tis true, the only red box I had seen this month was of my own S-Rank (It just looks cool ^_^).

But today I recieved 2 photon Drops (El Rappy and GUlgus), 3Red handguns (El Rappy), and Infero Bazooka (Bartle) and a Sacred Cloth from my first ever Pal Rappy ^_^

Yay!

Quo
Oct 30, 2003, 11:47 PM
Nice. That makes your section ID purplenum. I aint found crap with my purplenum ('cept a sacred cloth). I've never seen a red handgun from an el rappy. I have however found 2 inferno bazookas and countless mechgun type pieces of garbage. And with the copious forest runs I make I should have found 10 of every rare forest has to offer (except a lavis cannon, which is why i'm still in the forest). Alas, I have no luck. Congrats on your uber run.

Armok
Oct 31, 2003, 06:23 AM
I've got 10 sacred cloths from my redria. I hate them mocking my lv 140 with their lv 144 useage limit. All i wanted is for one of the 4 pal rappys i'd been doing FiY runs with to give a red handgun its not much to ask is it. Anyway I got a purpleum raising right now to get one of them. Anyway just a rant glad to hear they find them easily

AngelAlys
Oct 31, 2003, 06:34 AM
Guys if you want your Red Handgun then you just need to do a few Fake in Yellow quests... I could almost guarantee you'll get your RH within 10 runs... I got 4 and 2 sacred cloths in approx 20 runs... cool eh?

But alas when i do other forest runs the lavis fails to drop on the grassy floor... bloody Tollaws