PDA

View Full Version : BAD LUCK

bluefull32988
Oct 30, 2003, 11:51 PM
i have been searchin for the AGITO 1975 for a long A$$ time and in this time i have had the tallaw drop 2 photon drops the first one i just stood there and looked at the red box and thought to my self my search is over then i got closer and there were the words photon drop then comenced the mass Exstortion of ANGER then i thought well atleast they are droppin rares so i kept lookin for another 1000 tollaws and then boom another red box this time i was shure that i had found it shurly not 2 photon drops so i picked it up very fast but i still saw that the words were not capital Blue letter they were lower case yellow so i threw my wave bird on the ground saved and then comenced the mass Exstorsion of anger but the day i find it (and i will find it) i will be shure to let the world know i will not get it online i will have my own Agito 1975 so for u all that have searched endlessly dont give up hope i havnt

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 31, 2003, 01:28 AM
Good for you man and best of luck as well..

Hrith
Oct 31, 2003, 08:45 AM
WHITILL, 4th unpiped Mil Lily --> AGITO 1975 20% Hit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Olga-Rappy
Oct 31, 2003, 09:35 AM
PINKAL, 7th Piped Pal Rappy --> Agito 1975 10% Native

lain2k3
Oct 31, 2003, 03:10 PM
REAL AGITO IS-->A PIECE OF SHIT: DONT BOTHER

Nohra
Oct 31, 2003, 03:14 PM
...*facepalm* WHY do people always feel a need to put down others? e.e *smacks lain about with a large trout*

lain2k3
Oct 31, 2003, 03:20 PM
I'm not aware that trying to save someone from a lot of grief is considered putting them down.

The real agito and orotiagito really do take a very long time to find, and really are crappy weapons.

I'm attempting to help the poor sucker.

**forcefeeds Nohra chocolate covered tomato tempura**

Nohra
Oct 31, 2003, 03:23 PM
Funny, my Orotiagito is one of my best weapons. :P

As for the Agito 1975, haven't you ever heard of -collectors-? I know lots of people who collect the Agitos and Flowen's Swords. I, personally, am collecting the knuckles and claws. :P

Mixfortune
Oct 31, 2003, 06:14 PM
Yeah, especially at later levels, the 800 ATP just doesn't come up to par with the 6 hit double saber types, I'm not kidding.

With the special, using Mechguns with a Hunter would serve a better purpose, and not take HP (unless it's berserk)

As for when I got mine: less than 10 unpiped Pinkal Pals:

Untekked Agito 0/40/35/45/0 (yeah thank god it changes them all to 0%, huh?) :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-31 15:14 ]</font>

ex
Nov 1, 2003, 02:34 PM
yeah i know how you feel blue, im a greenil and get the agito 75 from a delsaber in ult ruins. First time one dropped a red box, i was like HEL...ur...HECK YEAH, as i approached i was all "please not a pd, please not a pd, dang a pd." So i a the second time i got one to drop, this time it has to be it, no other enemy has dropped me two pds in a row for a rare like this....dang nother pd.
my search has been suspended for now....but will soon continue. I know its not the best weapon out there, but i like the katanas, they look cool.

PaleKid15
Nov 1, 2003, 03:09 PM
As lain and myself have pointed out countless times, in many topics, Agito1975 and Orotiagito suck and are hard to find. And I am not at all kidding when i say that you are more likely to find an agito1975 on your front lawn, than from a tallow. If you really want one, making a pinkal and looking for pal rappy's would be faster. Trust me, I did it.(now I can't stop getting pals and agitos in my SOAB runs. I have found 9 Agito1975's in pinkal.

Olga-Rappy
Nov 1, 2003, 03:28 PM
On 2003-11-01 12:09, PaleKid15 wrote:
Agito1975 and Orotiagito suck and are hard to find.

I found one easy, and the friend I gave it to does 1200+ damage.

If you ask me, somebody's just jealous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-11-01 12:29 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Nov 1, 2003, 04:11 PM
i wouldnt say jealous. the fact remains that was er..collectable as they are, Katana types suck. i been using my sange for a bit(yeah i know, not the same but still) and well, its hard to get a full combo in and not get smacked afterwards. and yes double sabers/swords with 6 hits are far better. overall i woudl say that they arent worth the effort, except to make s&y. If you gunna get a katana, at least get teh yamigarasu, it look koooooool! and ffs dude, spell sure right...

ilr2000
Nov 1, 2003, 08:27 PM
On 2003-10-31 12:20, lain2k3 wrote:
I'm not aware that trying to save someone from a lot of grief is considered putting them down.

The real agito and orotiagito really do take a very long time to find, and really are crappy weapons.

I'm attempting to help the poor sucker.

**forcefeeds Nohra chocolate covered tomato tempura**

And I'm sure the reason section ID cards are hugely desired rares is because they're just so damn powerful. I always wanted an oritiagito so that at level 200 I could go bombin around with a mind mag havin a good ol' time.

Tilldawn
Nov 1, 2003, 08:43 PM
ARGHHHWA BLAH BLAH BLAH every1 is like yea i found a agito 1975 after 4 pal rappies with pinkal IM reaching well over 21 pal rappies and only pshychic barriers im gonna go el rappy slaughetering i have over 13 stag cutlery's!!

Nohra
Nov 1, 2003, 08:46 PM
I know I use my Huge Battle Fan because, as the description says, it IS the ultimate weapon. e.e

bluefull32988
Nov 1, 2003, 09:37 PM
On 2003-11-01 12:09, PaleKid15 wrote:
As lain and myself have pointed out countless times, in many topics, Agito1975 and Orotiagito suck and are hard to find. And I am not at all kidding when i say that you are more likely to find an agito1975 on your front lawn, than from a tallow. If you really want one, making a pinkal and looking for pal rappy's would be faster. Trust me, I did it.(now I can't stop getting pals and agitos in my SOAB runs. I have found 9 Agito1975's in pinkal.

to me katanas dont suckk i know that it is hard to find and i have a sanga and i dont like it that much but i want a very strong weapon to hold as a trophy i want to have my own that i found and make an oratiagito i will have all katanas yes i am a collector

deathreaper
Nov 1, 2003, 10:07 PM
otragito and agito 75 are pretty strong there may be better weapons but in my opinion there awsome weapons

Delsaber
Nov 1, 2003, 10:18 PM
I like Katanas, they are good early on. The Orotiagito and Maybe the Yamigarasu are good anytime. With my Orotiagito I kill anything in the forest, caves and sometimes mines in one combo. The only thing that I dislike about my Orotiagito is it's special halves enemies HP(I know it is supposed to attack with a wave thing, but mine seems broken). I like my Red Sword much more, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-11-01 19:20 ]</font>

AppieDPC
Nov 2, 2003, 09:32 AM
On 2003-11-01 19:18, Delsaber wrote:
The only thing that I dislike about my Orotiagito is it's special halves enemies HP(I know it is supposed to attack with a wave thing, but mine seems broken).

You playing on the DC?
Orotiagito special changed from DC to NGC/Xbox.
On DC the special was cutting an enemy's HP in half.
On NGC/Xbox it is the Lavis Cannon style thingy which unlike the Lavis Cannon on NGC/Xbox does some descent damage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Buuyon
Nov 2, 2003, 09:41 AM
uh do you people need help? orotiagato is like...one of the best weapons in the game...sure its not a fucking tj but then again not many things are...wow fucking noobs here thinking they know what they mean with their faggy jswords...