PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: You know I'm starting to think Sonic Team doesn't k

A2K
Oct 31, 2003, 01:56 PM
http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/minhiro2/lobby/lobby032_1.html

Based on that page, I don't think Sonic Team is even aware there's a problem with Pioneer Halloween. It seems that Apatite, Benitoite, and Epdote are acting... well, buggy, to say the least. The Halloween lobbies aren't showing up but I'm pretty sure the ships are in Halloween mode--just open up an Episode 1 game and look at the giant shiny pumpkins. It might be easily fixed just by restarting the servers... er... maybe.

How many people have been on the ball and e-mailing? I think if we annoy them enough they'll take notice!

SpriteGreenill
Oct 31, 2003, 02:31 PM
Ive actually posted about that. I sent an email and havent got a reply, seems other people have got replies of the problem being forwarded to various people. Its Halloween today. I have given up on the chance that the Xbox will get this quest. (which sucks because I joined the GC right after they took the quest down last year.) A full year of PSO and no Quest... =(

A2K
Oct 31, 2003, 03:32 PM
Maybe we can write a form letter or something... then have someone translate it into Japanese for us or something. Maybe...

Proto_Coyote
Oct 31, 2003, 08:20 PM
yeah, I emailed both Sega & Sonic Team. I hate to say it... but XBOX US was screwed again fellas. It really doesn't surprise me though. All I can say is I'm cancelling my HL as soon as I hit LV 200. I refuse to pay for something that is so incompetant.

Malkavian
Nov 1, 2003, 12:03 PM
In GC the Pioneer 2 of Episode 1 don't have the halloween decorations. Only in quests.

And I have a reiend with PSOX in Europe and he can play the quest.

Nei3rd
Nov 1, 2003, 02:43 PM
Wait...so you're saying that PSOX US doesn't have access to the Halloween Quest? Why? What the hell? I mean if the EU servers can get it why can't we? What is up with that? All we get is some wacky music, pumpkins in lobbies, and blue pumpkins in EP1? Lame.

Proto_Coyote
Nov 1, 2003, 09:37 PM
On 2003-11-01 11:43, Nei3rd wrote:
Wait...so you're saying that PSOX US doesn't have access to the Halloween Quest? Why? What the hell? I mean if the EU servers can get it why can't we? What is up with that? All we get is some wacky music, pumpkins in lobbies, and blue pumpkins in EP1? Lame.

That's exactly what all of us on the US servers would like to know.

G4_Hedgehog
Nov 1, 2003, 10:33 PM
Look for my rant on the sega.com boards in the main Sega boards PSO forum, not the GC one. I'm randomsegafanboy on there.