PDA

View Full Version : Is better more dex for a RAmar or more Pow?

Redfire
Oct 31, 2003, 04:48 PM
I make a RAmar and I don't know what my RAmar needs?
Perhaps more dex or more power?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Oct 31, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-10-31 13:48, Redfire wrote:
I make a RAmar and I don't know what my RAmar needs?
Perhaps more dex or more power?

If you're at a lower level and have good guns that you need to equip, and don't have a lot of God/Arms, I suggest more DEX. At higher levels, however, you will probably want 5 DEF, and 40 or even 30 DEX, to allow for more power.

Sonic098
Oct 31, 2003, 05:02 PM
All the guns that Ramars use need ata so work with the mag to increase its dex stat.

Ketchup345
Oct 31, 2003, 06:27 PM
Go with around 40 DEX, if you stay at areas you should be at, you will be fine, able to hit almost every shot (you can't hit them all) and be able to equip most guns you will find. I would go with more POW. RAmars have the highest ATA already, so they only need a small boost to it to be effective, POW would be a great help, since RAngers are lacking a bit in that.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 31, 2003, 06:30 PM
I've always went with about 50 dex, then started pumping power

Kupi
Oct 31, 2003, 07:03 PM
I second the motion for 40 Dex on your MAG. Any more and you're exceeding what you need to max at level 200 (which, I admit, is a rarely-obtained goal, but it still can't hurt to ease off a bit when you're going to hit the roof). After that, you'll definitely want Pow if you're playing offline. If you want to be really useful online, however, you might want to try to find a weapon with Freeze or Paralysis specials on them and pump dex to make sure you never miss a crippling shot to the enemy.

Malkavian
Nov 1, 2003, 11:55 AM
I love to make many mags.
I would do a lv 190 dex mag to play only with special attacks like hell or demon. RAmar is very weak for many levels and can't do enough physical damage so this way at least does something. This is recommendable for seabed, tower quests and ultimate at low lv.

Then a 5 def 90 dex 105 pow mag. This is a mag balanced between pow and dex. So you get nice ata and atp.

And a full pow mag. 187 or 188 pow. Or maybe 195 with the crhistmas present mag units. This is for when you have enough ata only using ata units.

Soukosa
Nov 1, 2003, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure how RAmars are, but with my RAcaseal and RAmarl, I have around 70 DEX on their mags. Just because you have the class that has the highest ATA in the game doesn't mean you won't need a good amount of DEX. I have found the extra DEX to be quite useful and the amount of ATP that I'm sacrificing for it, in the end, isn't much. Once you get a RA up into the higher levels, you won't really need that much DEX, but until then, it's really useful.