PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Part

PRJ
Nov 1, 2003, 10:09 AM
Were can i find that Dr MOntague?
I just beat that Quest when ur gonna get 3 Test Devices,when you complete he says that he can Change animal parts into weapons because he parts have photons or something..
Soo... Were can i find him?

neko-chan
Nov 1, 2003, 10:15 AM
Since you've cleared that quest, you'll now find him in Unsealed Door (Xbox) or Dr. Osto's Research (GCN). He's standing on the left of the medical room.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-11-01 07:23 ]</font>

PRJ
Nov 1, 2003, 10:19 AM
but i already did those missions!
Or are they avalible again?

Dillon
Nov 1, 2003, 10:24 AM
If you've already done those quests, you'll have to either..start again on another difficulty, or finsih all the quests.

neko-chan
Nov 1, 2003, 10:27 AM
Since you already completed the said quest, I guess your options are either clear all the remaining quests (this will unlock them all) or play them on a different difficulty.

PSOW's guide: http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-11-01 07:28 ]</font>

PRJ
Nov 1, 2003, 10:28 AM
o_o..............
thanks anyway..

Olga-Rappy
Nov 1, 2003, 08:26 PM
Isn't he in both missions, both consoles?

PRJ
Nov 2, 2003, 05:37 AM
Ey!
I already beat all the quests,when i took the dr ostos Research Montague is close too the principal teleporter but he keeps saying about that girl robot (forget her name)
So am i supposed too find her?!

joluh
Nov 2, 2003, 05:44 AM
People always forget to say that you first NEED to beat the quest Doc's Secret Plan, or something, take place on ruins, along with Elenor, you supose to test a Dr Montague's weapon, finish it, and go to the mission where Montague is, that's what people haven't told you

But you say that you already beat all the quests... O.o

PRJ
Nov 2, 2003, 06:02 AM
but i already did that Quest!!!!!
am i supposed too do that again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif!!!

joluh
Nov 2, 2003, 06:12 AM
First... do you have an Enemie part?!?!? if you do, bring it with you, when you talk to him...

PRJ
Nov 2, 2003, 06:16 AM
i got the Boomas Arm but even when i have it he keeps talking about modificating elenor or what her name now was....

joluh
Nov 2, 2003, 06:27 AM
Hummm... i have no idea X_X' that never happened to me, just do the Doc's Secret Plain again, and try talking with him again, after all that quest is quite simple and short

Soukosa
Nov 2, 2003, 12:20 PM
On 2003-11-01 17:26, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Isn't he in both missions, both consoles?

He's in both quests on at least the GC and will convert them in both.

PRJ
Nov 4, 2003, 02:22 PM
****!!!!!!!!!!
i did that Docs something when ur with elenor and kill all the monster att Ruins!
now when i did it i used the Unsealed door!
Then he keeps saying about Elenors unfinished mantience or something!
am i supposed too do the Save ult quest too O_O'?

AlphaDoom
Nov 4, 2003, 03:34 PM
Im not sure but I thought you had to do the quests in order?

PRJ
Nov 4, 2003, 03:50 PM
WHAT!
OH NOOOOO!!!!
Its gonna take forever too get my booma claw :'(...
Ill just sell the right arm somewhere...

HighElf9310
Nov 4, 2003, 03:51 PM
you have to complete ALL the quests on that difficulty before you can go back to Unsealed Door and get it changed to an real weapon. If you haven't beated all quests fully, then it won't work.

PRJ
Nov 4, 2003, 03:59 PM
ALL the quests without Unsealed door?!
ur talking like if it was piece of cake!

RicoRoyal
Nov 4, 2003, 07:35 PM
No no no. All the quest INCLUDING Unsealed Door. Beat ALLLLL the quest on that that difficulty. Then you can go back and chose whatever quest you need to talk to the Doc in.

Nohra
Nov 4, 2003, 07:47 PM
*sigh*

Complete all the quests. Defeat Falz on that difficulty. Go to Montague with said item part in your inventory. The rest is history.

Jazhara
Nov 5, 2003, 10:18 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

Quests to complete (In Order)

Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research

You only have to get to Ruins 1 and then do 6 quests.

Go and see Monty in Unsealed Door to change your parts.

PRJ
Nov 6, 2003, 01:08 PM
So he will Change my Part in Research not unsealed door?