PDA

View Full Version : SUCK MY **** FALZ!!

darthsaber9x9
Nov 1, 2003, 11:00 AM
OH YEAH! just beat ult falz!!lv 114 ramarl. used many scapes till i got the hang of things. now for olga flow!

Max0
Nov 1, 2003, 11:03 AM
Nice, can't wait till I can try him on Ult.

RicoRoyal
Nov 1, 2003, 01:21 PM
On 2003-11-01 08:00, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
OH YEAH! just beat ult falz!!lv 114 ramarl. used many scapes till i got the hang of things. now for olga flow!

Congratz. Have fun even getting to Olga... not to mention killing it. You'll need about 5000 scape dolls though if you plan on doing it on your own offline.

PJ
Nov 1, 2003, 01:47 PM
5000 scape dolls? i was a level 115 FOmar who used only 1 Scape... on Olga... o.o Dark Falz killed me (Stupid second form, freeze, multiple hitting darvants)

Hrith
Nov 1, 2003, 01:54 PM
Agreed, Olga Flow on offline Ult is easier than Falz, and gives 3000 less EXP, too.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 1, 2003, 04:02 PM
lol i used 5 or 6 dolls on falz. i brought all of em just in case. Until i sorta got into a routine, i was a bit shakey. yup them darvants were annoying. i only got frozen once or twice i think. so i got lucky. im gunna level a bit and get sum weps before i go into sebed. I could do it but it would be slow going. and i now have gotton 3 pds from merlans(instead of sneedle) and one from a sorcerer(instead of arm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif) this game dont like me

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 04:50 AM
Eh...last time I played Falz, I didn't die...I played alone online with a lv 156 RAmarl and didn't die either. I Guess I R HAV teh skillzzz...Meh I'm so bored...

Buuyon
Nov 2, 2003, 09:33 AM
no you dont have "teh skillzzzz" falz is just easy...adn offline...thats not even a chalange...

Tilldawn
Nov 2, 2003, 10:41 AM
i cant wait to get online and take falz and olga with u guys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Armok
Nov 2, 2003, 01:57 PM
I destroyed falz offline. Coarse i ws a stupidly high lv at 135 when i got round to bothering to fac him. As for olga i may bother sometime mid 170s

KaFKa
Nov 2, 2003, 03:40 PM
wow, some high levels for offline falz. i took his annoying azz at level 97 or 98, with my old HUnewearl
and yes, she was legit. didnt even bring a scape doll with me, either. meh, i need some sleep, she got corrupted a long time ago...

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 3, 2003, 03:34 PM
hehe... congrats on falz dude... my hucaseal ripped falz a new one at level 114 i believe... then ripped olga one too at lvl 117... (both ult single player) the weap she was using was a lovely partisan of lightning... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

T0dd
Nov 3, 2003, 03:56 PM
i just beat falz in ultimate at level 113, it wasnt that bad, but the darvants and the freezing kinda did me in and i wasted a few scape dolls. then i realised i had just a bunch of metal bodys on my armor so i swapped em with resist blizzards and some super resists. the second time through i died once cuz i wasnt watching my health. cept for the freezing it was easy. dont think i can take on the seabed though...

DarkSoldier
Nov 3, 2003, 09:45 PM
Congrats at beating Dark falz. Does anyone now MOrpheous a Fomar, and a guy named devil id you do e-mail me at [email protected]

teflon
Nov 3, 2003, 09:49 PM
Don't try to hijack a topic.