View Full Version : My life is a mess

Servbot41
Nov 1, 2003, 12:40 PM
Well you all know about my grounding from video games right? Well to top it all off, I miss PA and my friends, I found out a very good friend (oppisite sex of me) LIKES me (romatically) and Ive got a crush that makes me feel all weird.Im all nervous just walking down the hall where I "might" run into her. I mean she doesnt even know who I am! I instead of looking down like usual suddenly divert my eyesight to the oppisite side of the hall than she is walking in. PLUS my friend is in a grade lower than I am, and I have to see her everyday... I just dont feel like normal anymore...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Servbot41 on 2003-11-01 09:44 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 1, 2003, 01:44 PM
meh, thats not bad, its just growing up, you have to go through these things once or twice in your life so get used to it. You will find out if your life is really a mess when your out and living on your own, making enough money to just pay your bills. thats when your life will start sucking.(not thats this has happened to me or anything, just saying.)

Servbot41
Nov 1, 2003, 01:45 PM
oh boy...that makes me feel a lot better...

martian_man
Nov 1, 2003, 03:33 PM
lol i thought it wud o.O (even tho its not my post)

Slicer238
Nov 1, 2003, 04:01 PM
Ummmm, chillax and live life. Don't get over stress and lay back some.

anwserman
Nov 1, 2003, 04:05 PM
Eh, wait until you graduate and all the problems one experiences in high-school just magically disappear. New ones come, but of course they're not as bad as some of the ones that HS gives ya. Trust me, I know.

Shadow82
Nov 1, 2003, 05:27 PM
Do something to get you noticed,like put a big ass spider in her locker,then when she gets all freaked,go in and save the day.Course that only works in tv shows,but oh well

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 1, 2003, 06:11 PM
[quote]
On 2003-11-01 14:27, Shadow82 wrote:
Do something to get you noticed,like put a big ass spider in her locker,then when she gets all freaked,go in and save the day.Course that only works in tv shows,but oh well

[/quote
HAHAHA, I would love to see that!

ABDUR101
Nov 1, 2003, 06:23 PM
I don't think this effectively means your life is a mess. In effect, it's quite far from being a mess.

So a friend likes you, be honest about it with them. If it bothers you abit, let them know. If you want it to be that way, go for it, if you want to stay friends, tell them. Keeping quiet and trying to avoid them isn't solving anything.

Servbot41
Nov 1, 2003, 11:40 PM
Oh I guess I forgot to mention I already did that Abdur I guess compared to others my life isnt out of control...but it sure feels like it...

NKOTB
Nov 2, 2003, 02:45 AM
Talking to girls is no big deal. Don't be scared.

_Ted_
Nov 2, 2003, 03:41 AM
On 2003-11-01 10:44, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
meh, thats not bad, its just growing up, you have to go through these things once or twice in your life so get used to it. You will find out if your life is really a mess when your out and living on your own, making enough money to just pay your bills. thats when your life will start sucking.(not thats this has happened to me or anything, just saying.)

I don't like thinking about the future, its to depressing. Everyone keeps saying "Oh I can't wait to get out of High School!" but it just goes downhill from there. That's when things get hard. So I generally avoid looking at the big picture, looking just a week ahead is good enough for me.

Hey Servbot41, whats PA anyways?

ABDUR101
Nov 2, 2003, 05:31 AM
On 2003-11-02 00:41, _Ted_ wrote:
I don't like thinking about the future, its to depressing. Everyone keeps saying "Oh I can't wait to get out of High School!" but it just goes downhill from there. That's when things get hard. So I generally avoid looking at the big picture, looking just a week ahead is good enough for me.

Life in general doesn't have to be that hard. Day to day things, work, just roll it into necessity and it's not a problem. Make a mountain out of small problems, and yeah, life looks hellish.

Hey Servbot41, whats PA anyways?

It's Pennsylvania. o_O

_Ted_
Nov 2, 2003, 02:00 PM
Pennsylvania! Doh! I was thinking was some sort of acronym, stupid abreviations.... Anyways, I don't think I should make posts late at night, my brain doesn't work to well.

Kizaragu
Nov 2, 2003, 02:42 PM
On 2003-11-01 23:45, NKOTB wrote:

Lies.
It should be talking to 'some' girls is no big deal. They terrify me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-02 11:42 ]</font>

Servbot41
Nov 2, 2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah PA = Pennslyvania well I agree with Kizuragu (sorry if I misspelled that!) it is really scary/terrifying to talk to a girl I like. Heck I dont even have any of the same classes with her so she doesnt know who I am. But Im the video gaming shut in type not the go get em cause I feel like I have confidence type

PhoenixOfHate
Nov 2, 2003, 06:56 PM
I know the feeling man.. Yet life is all about taking chances.. So be brave and step up to the plate.. In the end either way, you will be glad you talked to her about it..

DOG21313
Nov 2, 2003, 08:59 PM
On 2003-11-01 23:45, NKOTB wrote:

It is to some...

<_< >_> *Coughs*

Its hard enough for me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I hate having to keep it all in. Just makes you feel so stupid that you cant get it out... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Anyways, I can relate Servbot...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-11-02 18:04 ]</font>

Servbot41
Nov 2, 2003, 09:24 PM
Oh thats good SOMEONE can relate. I mean a few people here dont really help (no offense) and my friends are like so what? so thanks for the encouragement.

NKOTB
Nov 2, 2003, 09:30 PM
Don't talk to girls with the idea of getting in their pants. Talk to girls like you would talk to your friends. BS around with them and just try to have fun. If you are nervous talking to girls you like, talk to ones you don't like (as in want to date). Don't forget, girls want to talk to guys as well, and they are also shy.

BTW, your life is not a mess.