PDA

View Full Version : Falz help

chantez131313
Nov 1, 2003, 08:56 PM
Im thinking of fighting Falz but im not sure if im ready. First, my lvl 115 HUcast is who i would fight with. He only has 20 full heal items (u know) and 20 other non-full recovery items. Thats what im worried about. In VH i had 3 star ato. left when i beat him. So i want to ask you for suggestions on beating him. I have 1160 hp. Is this enough to live his grants? Plus what do i need to equip? Thanks.

Tilldawn
Nov 1, 2003, 09:05 PM
well why not check out the boss guide section it tells ya how much damage they do ... bosses r hp based attackers so i guess u know that ... i hope... anyway high enough hp and high enough atp then you'll b fine, just try not to use too many healers in the darvants and her first form ... say for her second form the rabarta see how much hp damage it does if it does about 1/4 to your hp then u can clearly take another 2 shots after that so then u heal dont heal immediatly ... and it wont hurt to take a scape doll or two for her final form

fury02
Nov 1, 2003, 09:08 PM
Is this for ULT.? Because if it is I would not recomend playing him with a lvl 115 HUcast. Go level up then come back and play him.

Nohra
Nov 1, 2003, 09:09 PM
First, my lvl 115 HUcast is who i would fight with.

For offline, you don't even really need that. A 105 HUcast would be fine.

He only has 20 full heal items (u know) and 20 other non-full recovery items. Thats what im worried about. In VH i had 3 star ato. left when i beat him. So i want to ask you for suggestions on beating him. I have 1160 hp. Is this enough to live his grants? Plus what do i need to equip? Thanks.

In ultimate, monomates heal 200 HP and Dimates heal 500 HP (My first ult capable character was a RAcast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

With 20 ELT reduction, Nohra Kitts takes roughly 500 damage from Ult Falz's Grants. The megid is very low level (below 15, that much I know from the animation), so an EDK of 20-30 should be fine. (I've only ever been killed twice by Ult Falz's megid)

If you're feeling really unsure, I'd recommend:

Holiness Armor (DParts 2.01)
Super/Resist (Perfect/Resist)
Super/Resist (Perfect/Resist)
General/Battle (God/Battle)
Resist/Blizzard (Cure/Freeze)
Ultimate Shield (Attribute Wall)
Varista (Red Handgun)
Durandal (Red Saber)
Twin Saber (Double Cannon)
Scape Dollx5

Parenthesis denote optimal equipment. I really wouldn't worry if you don't have all of that stuff, though. Falz is not as hard as it seems. Just be careful when she does the cold-type attacks.

Delsaber
Nov 1, 2003, 09:19 PM
I just waxed Falz on Ultimate at level 83 with my HUcast. A few hours later I beat Ultimate Olga Flow at level 87. For Falz & Olga I had the following equipment:

Red Sword
Red Handgun <- 3rd form of falz and the first stage of flow
L&K14 COMBAT <- Olga's walking form
Demolition Comet <- 1st & 2nd form falz
D-Parts ver1.01
-Super/Resist
-Super/Resist
-Super/Resist
-God/Battle
Shield of Delsaber

Falz little freeze-n-darvant thing didn't get me cause I used the joystick trick to break out of the ice. Olga Flows Earthquake attack didn't kill me all the way!! Took me down to 100 HP. I have ~1800..
Flow is freaking easy... Falz took more time and did more damage.

Nohra
Nov 1, 2003, 09:23 PM
I have ~1800..

HUcast don't get 1800 HP until the late 170s. Their level 200 max HP is 2014 or there about after materials.

chantez131313
Nov 1, 2003, 09:25 PM
1800 hp?!? thats not possible. or is it?

Hikara
Nov 1, 2003, 09:44 PM
I may be inexperianced with the ultimate form of Falz, but I'll tell ya, having resists (or cures) of the element of ice, you should be fine. And Resist Light would be nice as well, seeing as how you can't avoid Grants at all, but really the only thing that got me in ANY form of Falz was either getting frozen, or getting hit with Grants. Though, on the third form, it's recommended you use spells or guns, seeing as how he spends most of his time in the air. Go kick his trash, boy!!

P.S.- is Falz a guy or girl...?

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 04:57 AM
Actually, grants isn't the problem with Falz...if you can't beat the 2nd form, you can't beat it at all. The Uber techs followed up by the darvant circles not only serve as a heinus damage dealer, but if you play pure mechs against falz, the darvants will serve as a blocker for falz's ball.

Olga, that "earthquake" attack's damage is based on distance, the further away you are, the less damage you take, just like the Gal Gryphon. Er..oh yeah, HUcast.

It's possible for a HUcast to have that much hp...at lv 115ish, ok you max out on mats, then you put on 4 God/HPs and you should have about 1750ish HP. or...you can multi equip about 10 Last Survivors to give yourself another 200 HP...but that's just a long shot. Also, a maxed out character can do anything...ANYTHING!

My kid bro has a maxed out RAmarl in Ult ruins...lv 63. So...blah blah blah blah...etc.