PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have this problem?

Set_Follower
Apr 4, 2001, 03:01 AM
dreamcast ,mysterioulsy resets. dont know why happens a differetn loacations and times. like a power outage but no lights dim.

and if it resorts back to the save game for your stuff why doesnt it keep your inventory. i got fucked right after i leveld and right after i did some tradeing. i lost my lvl and my stuff? thats fucked

Tuur
Apr 5, 2001, 11:22 AM
Hit this line mate! (http://pub6.ezboard.com/fgamerszone64493dreamcast.showMessage?topicID=1965 .topic)

Excalibur
Apr 5, 2001, 11:40 AM
On 2001-04-04 01:01, Set_Follower wrote:
dreamcast ,mysterioulsy resets. dont know why happens a differetn loacations and times. like a power outage but no lights dim.

and if it resorts back to the save game for your stuff why doesnt it keep your inventory. i got fucked right after i leveld and right after i did some tradeing. i lost my lvl and my stuff? thats fucked[addsig]

I made nearly the same experience last night. I was tekking a weapon and from one moment to the other, I had first a black then a white screen. Afterward the Dreamcast was rebooting. But for my luck!!, I've lost nothing. I was realy shocked at this point, 'cause I was right before Val Orp on hard, to open the possible way for ruins (first run).

But the last few times, when I teleport to Ragol, it needs a unusual long time and when I'm down there, I have no more background music. When I take a pipe to P2 back, the music comes back again.

strange...

I cleand my GD and the lens of the laser today. I'll see what's happen now.

greetings from switzerland
Excalibur