PDA

View Full Version : GC: I WAS FLOWEN!

Da_Shmit
Nov 1, 2003, 10:12 PM
ALright maybe I just haven't found anything on this yet, but I was a Lvl 106 oran hucast with my friend Lvl 110 oran humar and we were fighting Olga on Ultimate and my friend died, I was running from one of his grants when I kind of lit on fire and turned into flowen! Then I was stepped on ( I WAS PISSED FOR HOURS) and died. What was the deal with that?

Bit
Nov 1, 2003, 10:19 PM
It's just a move he has that turns you into Flowen for a while, its well known and not too uncommon.

Da_Shmit
Nov 1, 2003, 10:28 PM
Thanx...I usually stick to episode one but have been doing episode 2 on ultimate so it was the first time I've played Olga. it was kind of cool to be Flowen but thanx for clearing that up.

noob-of-fury
Nov 1, 2003, 11:14 PM
Being turned into Flowen for the first time is typically quite a treat. Everyone loves it... until they figure out that your soul is now the humble posession of Olga MuthaFu*in' Flow. Then you begin to hate Flowen for making your life hell. He's pretty damn stingy about giving it back in Ulitimate, he has some strange attachment to my soul... I think he does things to it.

Nai_Calus
Nov 1, 2003, 11:44 PM
He pulled that when I fought him on VHard. I pointedly ignored him and continued to shoot the holy living hell out of him with my Red Handgun until he died.

On Ult, I've never gotten to that point, as some uber-cheap OHKO-type deal always gets me first. Bastard.

Soukosa
Nov 2, 2003, 12:26 PM
He'll do that on all difficulties but Normal and has done that to me everytime I've faught on Hard or higher. When he does do that, he's only weak to a certain photon area and technique. If you don't use the correct one, you'll hurt the person that's Flowen instead of him.

Benzene
Nov 2, 2003, 12:50 PM
On 2003-11-02 09:26, Sounomi wrote:
When he does do that, he's only weak to a certain photon area and technique. If you don't use the correct one, you'll hurt the person that's Flowen instead of him.

Thats been the cause of quite a few exchanges of angry words between friends and I, the first time someone became Flowen, Olga happened to be able to be hit with gun attacks, then the second time guns will kill Flowen. Its quite funny when one of us steams in with mechguns only to annihilate the flowen guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Benzene on 2003-11-02 09:52 ]</font>