PDA

View Full Version : Gilchich Help

Stalfos333
Nov 2, 2003, 12:32 AM
I have a question regarding the laser blasters of the Gilchichs. It seems that, at times, batches of them fire laser cannons to the exclusion of all other attacks, for no apparent reason, and others almost never fire. Does this have something to do with the TIME it takes to beat a room? I notice that my mages and Hucast rarely are fired upon, despite encountering more enemies because they can do more runs, but the RaCast is showered in a hail of blasts.

KaFKa
Nov 2, 2003, 01:27 AM
from my experiences, they randomly use a sort of tactic that alot of them use their blasters while only one or two come up and swing. your RAcast might just be getting the short end of the stick, or they might me reacting to the fact that youre standing still firing all your rangery-stuff (i dont use rangers much =P) try moving around more if you already arent

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 04:48 AM
It's random, and I do believe it does somewhere in the neighborhood of about 350 damage? Correct?

RipZone010
Nov 2, 2003, 08:51 AM
A good way to stop that is by keeping close or having a mech gun and a long range because if you fight them from a range that they will not move and just keep doing it till you lvl up i am lvl 125 and still have a little bit of a problem with them but i am in ruins so i could care a less.lol

Krank40oz
Nov 2, 2003, 10:45 AM
Yea a mech or a spread needle is a good thing to have b/c u just keep hitting it and it wont even get a chance to attack!