PDA

View Full Version : Whittill Psychogun

PlatypusMaximus
Nov 2, 2003, 05:20 PM
After browsing the various drop charts, I discovered that whittill can get the Twin Psychogun from either VH Spaceship Dubchics, or Ult Spaceship Baranz.

Which offers the most favourable odds? Neither come in large quantities, and neither have decent drop rates.

Kireek7
Nov 2, 2003, 07:10 PM
Oh, thats a tough one. I honestly don't know. But, I would think that the Baranz is your best choice in trying to find one. Besides, you can acctualy earn some experiance, instead of just waiting around in a low experiance-earning area (oh, you know what Im talkin' about!).

Soukosa
Nov 2, 2003, 07:57 PM
You have a better chance getting it from a Dubchic on V. Hard than you do with an Ult Baranz. A rare doesn't always have the same chance of showing up and the hardest difficulty isn't always the best place to get a rare.

SpriteGreenill
Nov 2, 2003, 11:57 PM
Ive gotten 5 out of the 6 of mine from purplenium vh temple grass assasins. The sixth was from the ult baranz in whitill.

Dbc
Nov 3, 2003, 09:03 PM
psychogun blows anyways just get red mechs or l and k 14's.

Soukosa
Nov 4, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-11-03 18:03, Dbc wrote:
psychogun blows anyways just get red mechs or l and k 14's.

I haven't found one yet, but from what I've heard, the Psychoguns are quite good. I'm going to guess that you've never used them before or haven't used them to their full potiential.

PlatypusMaximus
Nov 4, 2003, 12:55 PM
Well, I have used them in the past, and they're no worse than any other mechgun (except for Guld Milla, or Yas 9k, but no chance of me getting either of those)... I just want them because they look cool.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2003, 01:17 PM
Red Mech is the only Mech that is stronger than Pyshco guns. This is based on the LOWEST ATP given when found of course.

Pyshcoguns are stronger than LK 14s period. People hype and use those mechs, cause it boosts Luck.

Zarana
Nov 4, 2003, 01:48 PM
On 2003-11-04 09:55, PlatypusMaximus wrote:
Well, I have used them in the past, and they're no worse than any other mechgun (except for Guld Milla, or Yas 9k, but no chance of me getting either of those)... I just want them because they look cool.

Actually, they are worse than other mechguns. The Red Mechgun and Yasminkov 9000 both have higher ATA than a Psychogun, therefore they are better. Since you probably won't ever be saving a hit between the mechguns due to those similar (and low) power ratings, you might as well pick the accurate one.

I think Combat is generally chosen over Psychoguns because of abundant Hit percents. A Combat with even a lousy 15% Hit is superior to a Psychogun with none.

Soukosa
Nov 4, 2003, 02:28 PM
The Psychoguns have a piercing special, which can be useful to some. The main thing I hate about this is that my main RA can't use them since she's a droid.

Zarana
Nov 4, 2003, 11:35 PM
The piercing special is for showoffs only. It isn't rapid-fire, so you're better off with any Photon Launcher series weapon.

PlatypusMaximus
Nov 5, 2003, 02:23 PM
Regardless of whether it's 'better' than other mechs, I still want one because I think it looks cool. As long as it's performance isn't detrimental to me, I fail to see why I shouldn't use it.

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 05:37 PM
I'd rather have mechguns that boosts NO ATP and have alot of ATA, then alot of ATP and bearely ATA. Seeing that the problem with mechguns is the Missing. I think HUcasts with 4 God/Arms would be nice using Charge Vulcans w/ hit. That would be a pretty sight http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif