PDA

View Full Version : PSO Import Question/General Import Question

HappyFaceCrew
Nov 2, 2003, 07:18 PM
Ok I'm thinking of entering the whole import scene seeing as to how EP3 might not make it to the US (or so i've heard). Regardless, I still wanna start importing and I might start with PSO Plus. Now my question is whether the import versions allow us to go online here in the US. If so, how would the billing be handled? Also, since everything is only JP at the moment...wouldnt all the quests that come out be in Japanese? (dumb question)...lol. Im just trying to find out if its worth the import.

VioletSkye
Nov 2, 2003, 11:26 PM
On 2003-11-02 16:18, HappyFaceCrew wrote:
Ok I'm thinking of entering the whole import scene seeing as to how EP3 might not make it to the US (or so i've heard). Regardless, I still wanna start importing and I might start with PSO Plus. Now my question is whether the import versions allow us to go online here in the US. If so, how would the billing be handled? Also, since everything is only JP at the moment...wouldnt all the quests that come out be in Japanese? (dumb question)...lol. Im just trying to find out if its worth the import.

HL is universal. Change the language setting to English.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-11-02 20:27 ]</font>