PDA

View Full Version : The Silly Season's a-coming.

Abaddon
Nov 2, 2003, 07:36 PM
Do any of you have plans for the upcoming christmas season? or the end-of-year celebrations if you don't celebrate christmas?

Dime
Nov 2, 2003, 08:01 PM
No, thanks for asking.

NKOTB
Nov 2, 2003, 09:35 PM
Work my ass off. My birthday party is Nov 15 and that is the only day off I will have between the beginning of the semester and the end.

person
Nov 2, 2003, 10:22 PM
my birthday is on december 23 so i get to open some presents then and one present on christmas eve then the rest on christmas then a party on 29

Nai_Calus
Nov 2, 2003, 11:38 PM
Flying back to California to spend xmas break with my dad. Hopefully we won't get rearended again this time. Heh. Last time I was out there, I literally went back to the place I was born - The hospital we got taken to after the accident is the same one I was born in.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 3, 2003, 12:14 AM
eh, spend time with my friends that are coming back from college for the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas.... Hopefully get a damn job this year so I can buy all my friends gifts instead of jus one...

ABDUR101
Nov 3, 2003, 12:31 AM
I'm going to continue to be a bum through the holiday season, until the Medicare cap is taken out of effect.

As for the holidays, just the same as any other day, except with a nifty meal and family get together.

And I'll be watching my youngest sister's dogs while they're(all of my sisters) up in Michigan for Thanksgiving with their dad.

...so I guess I'll pretty much be hibernating. o_O

Abaddon
Nov 3, 2003, 08:44 PM
Hmm...I don't have anything massive planned, which is even more surprising since its my final year at secondary. Most people I know are going away to another state for a week or two, some are going overseas. A few of us are staying home in melbourne and partying there...keeps things simple and not prone to big kafuffles http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

StrongBad
Nov 3, 2003, 08:58 PM
Nothing planned, just staying home. My birthday is December 21 which kindof sucks because I get less presents, Mom-"These presents are for Christmas AND your birthday!," damn family, so unfair to me. My brothers and sister get the same amount of stuff if not more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrongBad on 2003-11-03 17:59 ]</font>