PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I lost today!?!?!?

Solstis
Nov 2, 2003, 07:47 PM
Well, last night, apparently, I must have accidentally turned off my X-Box or something while dead (I don't recall doing that), b/c my Sange and Yasha (among the un-equipped items) vanished. I just traded for this thing yesterday (sniffle). Anyway... it probably was duped, and the attack sound they make is really annoying and, well, they're not that great but... they look really cool! (cue violins)

Officially done whining now.

heyf00L
Nov 2, 2003, 07:50 PM
Aw, boo hoo, you lost your dupes. Time to sulk.

If I lost my legit (both parts found by me) sange & yasha I'd kill someone.

Strider_Gren
Nov 2, 2003, 07:55 PM
Still annoying, but if you're that desperate, have a freind dupe you another.

Hrith
Nov 2, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-11-02 16:50, heyf00L wrote :
Same, here !
But I don't even take such rares out of my check room online ! Simply, no way !

Blue-Hawk
Nov 3, 2003, 01:38 AM
On 2003-11-02 16:50, heyf00L wrote:

Sure. And how will you react when you finally get sick of pso? You are eventually going to delete your pso game data. Are you going to be pissed then? It's only a game. I lost stuff before, but I never wanted to kill anyone for that. Well, not for something as insignificant as that anyway. >_<

Hrith
Nov 3, 2003, 08:59 AM
Time is by no means "insignificant", I'd say it is the most significant thing in life, and finding such rares takes TIME.

heyf00L
Nov 3, 2003, 12:45 PM
Well you have to understand when I'm playing PSO or on a PSO board I'm "role playing" in the world of PSO. Once I turn off my Cube or get off the boards I leave the world of PSO behind me. It doesn't affect my real life in the least.

But who says I'm ever going to delete my PSO game data? I never will. And memory cards are Flash ROM so it's not like they'll eventually wear out like Batery Backed RAM data on cartridges.

The only way my data will get deleted is by corruption.

Nathros
Nov 3, 2003, 03:53 PM
anyone who uses duped rares is a fag

Hrith
Nov 3, 2003, 03:55 PM
tss tss tss

mods ?

Nathros
Nov 3, 2003, 04:05 PM

VioletSkye
Nov 3, 2003, 05:01 PM
On 2003-11-03 13:05, Nathros wrote:

First off, quit doubleposting your idiocy. Secondly, watch the namecalling little boy or the thread will be locked and you may find yourself with a warning.

Genoa
Nov 3, 2003, 06:32 PM
On 2003-11-03 12:53, Nathros wrote:

ditto

Solstis
Nov 3, 2003, 07:11 PM
*Ducks under the flames*
Jeez people, get a life for crying out loud. All I did was whine (just a little, btw), and I get flames. You people should never expect sympathy in your lives, b/c you apparently can't get past your own ignorance and stupidity.

I'm sure your mothers would be proud... idiots.

(Edit #1) On second thought, I probably should have calmed down before I posted that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2003-11-03 16:14 ]</font>

Genoa
Nov 3, 2003, 07:14 PM
We're not arguing... just bartaring angry replys!

Solstis
Nov 3, 2003, 07:15 PM
Um... what? Lol, I'll forgive ya'll anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Hrith
Nov 3, 2003, 08:39 PM
Me, angry ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif lmao

You're the angry one, here. If you think conveying your anger towards dupe-users is the key, go ahead.

I don't really mind your insulting dupe-users, but I do your insulting fags.

Alteisen
Nov 3, 2003, 09:40 PM
On 2003-11-02 16:47, Solstis wrote:
Well, last night, apparently, I must have accidentally turned off my X-Box or something while dead (I don't recall doing that), b/c my Sange and Yasha (among the un-equipped items) vanished. I just traded for this thing yesterday (sniffle). Anyway... it probably was duped, and the attack sound they make is really annoying and, well, they're not that great but... they look really cool! (cue violins)

Officially done whining now.

S'too bad. I DO have a Sange, but it's my only one, so I'm really, REALLY reluctant to trade it.

Tell you what. Soon as I replace / fix my headset, you wanna do a few Ult Caves runs on Skyly? In the rare case we see a Mil, I mean. I'd advise against trying to find a Yasha in Skyly Temple, though; those are hard as BALLS to find.

At any rate, I'll help you try to reacquire at least a Sange. Better than nothing, right?