PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Willing to pay $40 for a Ep.3 trial disc!! Can't wait f

Mr_Springate
Nov 2, 2003, 08:05 PM
Hey guys,
I've been reading this website for almost a year and I've never really felt the need to join, but here I am. The main reason for my breaking the silence?
Community.

I'm into it. I want to make friends in the PSO world, I want to join a clan, I want to trade items, I want to meet PSO players from my local area and meet up for a drink, I want to be a PSO geek. I don't care how bad it sounds - I sat in bed with my girlfriend the other night and she said to me:
"What are you thinking about?"
to which I replied:
"Phantasy Star Online.."
She wasn't happy. I don't care. I need more Phantasy Star. I've just sent off my money for PS1&2+, PSEp.3, the Hori memory card, the re-make of PS1 on PS2 and now I NEED the trial disc. I'll pay $40 maybe more depending on the condition of the thing plus shipping to the UK. Please, someone be charitable and help me out. I really want that disc. I know I can't buy it from the shops and I can't find it on Ebay - someone please, help! (AND I know it can't be played online.. no flaming please..)

ALSO I am in dire need of feeling part of a community in PSO. I want to play more! I'll play anytime between 18:00 and 05:00 GMT (don't know how that translates into .beats) - people want to play? Need an extra man? I'm your guy. Help me out!

I've also recently started work on a single player PSO RPG fanwork for the NGage (no flaming regarding N-Gage please!) and its now occured to me to write a PSO .beat timer for J2ME phones.. if anyone is interested or wants to help, please get in touch.

Thanks for reading this far!

Mr_Springate
Lv. 34 Humar

Link00seven
Nov 2, 2003, 10:08 PM
Woah! I now know what happens when you've wanted PSO for so long, but never got to play it or be part of a community!

Welcome to PSOW!

I cannot help you in getting th PSO EpIII trial disk, but, if your importing it, I am as well. We should meet up for a game when its released! Add me to AIM, or whatever IM client you have, or keep in touch here.

If you have PSO EpI&II, search for me! If you don't, I recommend importing EpI&II Plus http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

See you on PSO.

Mr_Springate
Nov 3, 2003, 01:55 AM
Hey! Thanks for the reply, I've added you to my ICQ list - we'll have to meet up!

ANYWAY - I'm STILL looking for that PSO.Ep.3 Trial disc - anyone willing to sell me theirs, please contact me or post here, thanks people!!

Zaneatron
Nov 3, 2003, 09:08 AM
there isnt really mich point getting a trial disc now, seeing;

a) the trial is over
b) by the time you get it the full version will prolly be available
c) you could only play offline, which i hear is kinda boring
d) youd be wasting money
e) its not finished, and has sample plastered over every card
f) character data has changed, and wouldnt be an accurate representation of the game
g) how can you be from liverpool and london? theyre fucking miles apart. i feel sorry for you due to travelling expenses.
if i were you id rather save up for a NTSC cube, which im considering at the moment. just for conveniance above anything. im a sad rich bastard, well not rich rich, i have enough.

Mr_Springate
Nov 3, 2003, 02:35 PM
Hmmm. I'll answer all this questions step-by-step:

a - f) I'm aware of all these points - I just want the disc for my collection! Someone out there must surely be willing to part with theirs for $40?!

g) I am from London and live in Liverpool where I study at Liverpool John Moores University for a degree in Computer Games Technology, therefore I spend most of my time in Liverpool but then I am in London for the summer, Christmas and Easter.

Don't suppose you have a trial disc to sell do you? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif