PDA

View Full Version : Force ID's

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 3, 2003, 12:43 AM
What other section ID is good for a Force, I already have a Pinkal and Redria character, I might make another Force so I jus wanna know from your personal experience what ID is also good....

Soukosa
Nov 3, 2003, 01:15 AM
IMO, Bluefull, Purplenum, Pinkal, Oran, and Yellowboze are all good IDs for FOs since they all find some decent FO stuff.

Zarana
Nov 3, 2003, 01:19 AM
Pick Purplenum. You'll probably want a Psycho Wand without the months of searching you'll spend for it with Oran and Bluefull or the futility of never finding it with all the other IDs.

In addition, Purplenum is a superb ID overall. Even after you've got the Psycho Wand there's plenty left to find.

Soukosa
Nov 3, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-11-02 22:19, Zarana wrote:
You'll probably want a Psycho Wand without the months of searching you'll spend for it with Oran and Bluefull

The P. Wand's easier to get on Bluefull than the Real Nei's Claw and it definitely didn't take months to find the ones the legit ones that are about.

Zarana
Nov 3, 2003, 01:36 AM
The first Tower quest was available in April. The first Nei's Claw was photographed in June. So what was that about it not taking months? You severely underestimate how rare some of these items really are, Sounomi. I suggest you actually go and look for this Bluefull Psycho Wand before assuming it'll be easy.

Even at an obsessive ten West Towers a day you should take nearly a month to get it. If you're just playing casually don't expect to find it for at least a quarter of a year.

Soukosa
Nov 3, 2003, 02:01 AM
Let us not forget that the later tower quests have more enemies that drop these things. Plus, how do we know that was the first one, not everyone publicly annouces their rare finds. I also think that you over estimate the rarity of many of the rares.

Hrith
Nov 3, 2003, 09:42 AM
Let the girls fight, pick WHITILL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarana
Nov 3, 2003, 06:24 PM
On 2003-11-02 23:01, Sounomi wrote:
Let us not forget that the later tower quests have more enemies that drop these things. Plus, how do we know that was the first one, not everyone publicly annouces their rare finds. I also think that you over estimate the rarity of many of the rares.

Of course. That's why I kinda, sorta, maybe mentioned the West Tower. ^.~

Anyway, I overestimate nothing. I'm more of an item hunter than probably 98% of the people on PSO, and this statistic includes you. I've done these month-long searches for items like this, I know perfectly well how long it's going to take to get a certain thing. I gained 55 levels when I was looking for Yasha doing nothing but Ice Spinner and I was lucky to find it when I did. I've gained over 45 million experience in the Purplenum Ruins (psst, that's more than the total experience of all your characters combined) and have come away with only one Book of Hitogata, which I can assure you was a fluke. The very idea that you think people can casually walk around finding these items is preposterous, they take a supreme amount of dedication.

I can say this without any guide or numbers to back me up and on experience alone, it's completely possible to get a Whitill from 80 to 200 in Ruins alone without ever finding a Guld, let alone those IDs that trick their players into thinking Gran Sorcerer is really going to drop a Psycho Wand. Your saying that people can just go right out and find these items with minimal effort is only good for one thing, giving people false hope. Before you try to get people's hopes up, go out and look for a few of these ridiculous items for yourself. I have, and I can assure you it's given me a better idea of how rare they are than any data ever could.

Genoa
Nov 3, 2003, 06:30 PM
Redria - Lavis Cannon - ult caves - pouilly slime
Bluefull - Heaven Punisher - ult forest - hildetor
Purplenum - Psycho Wand - ult caves - mil lily
(best chances of finding ^)

Besides, those are the best ID's in my opinion. Redria for hunter, bluefull for force, and purplenum for ranger. I have a good Hunter, Ranger, and Force. So i'm not mad when I find a good rare for a different class. Make more peoples!

Dbc
Nov 3, 2003, 08:58 PM
Viridia is the pwnage id for forces