PDA

View Full Version : When you were in kindergarten...

BogusKun
Nov 3, 2003, 02:16 PM
What was it like? AHHH the fresh smell of the lunch in the lunchbox. I wait and wait all day to open it. To smell it... to eat the foods. Ohhhh

The Lunchbox

(Goes to neighborhood store and buys LUNCHBOX!)

NKOTB
Nov 3, 2003, 02:24 PM
I prefer being old enough to drive somewhere and eat whatever I want whenever I want rather than have to eat at a certain time, and not being able to choose what it is I eat.

Kizaragu
Nov 3, 2003, 02:25 PM
I used to have a Thundercats lunch box and there always seemed to be a banana in there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aaah memories. I can't really remember much of Nusery school though to be honest.
But I did try and keep ants as pets. :

monkeyfist
Nov 3, 2003, 05:18 PM
i ate glue

shifter
Nov 3, 2003, 06:32 PM
never needed a lunchbox, my preschool always provided lunches for us.

ABDUR101
Nov 3, 2003, 06:45 PM
In kindergarten, every child had a day to bring in something for everyone. Some days we had large marshmellows for lunch, some days cupcakes, or animal crackers, and so on.

Ah the days when all you had to bring was a quarter for milk.

s.TiNgEr
Nov 3, 2003, 07:59 PM
mm... the lunchbox. Goold ol tins

StrongBad
Nov 3, 2003, 08:51 PM
On 2003-11-03 14:18, monkeyfist wrote:
i ate glue

I ate glue to show off and try to be cool from 1st to 5th grade.
I never went to kindergarden (skipped preschool, kindergarden, and 4th grade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ) so i didn't take a lunch box. In elementary school we ate the prison food(old burritos, pizza made of cardboard and rubber,ravioli which was really spagetti and ketchup and so on)

Shadow_010
Nov 3, 2003, 08:59 PM
my mom makes horrible food at the time so the cafeterai food would taste the same...i had such a sad chice of food...

trunkszero
Nov 3, 2003, 09:13 PM
yup teenage mutant ninja turtle lunch box with a luchable, a sandwich and a juice box everyday

Guile
Nov 4, 2003, 12:26 AM
I ate the other kids lunches.

rena-ko
Nov 4, 2003, 08:07 AM
i dont remember my kindergarten time... at least not good enough to know what i ate back then... am i getting old? hm... *mummurs*

i guess it was prison food back then ^-^;

hollowtip
Nov 4, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-11-04 05:07, rena-ko wrote:
i dont remember my kindergarten time... at least not good enough to know what i ate back then... am i getting old? hm... *mummurs*

i guess it was prison food back then ^-^;

hah, exactly my thoughts. I barely remember things in middle school let alone elementary school.

martian_man
Nov 4, 2003, 04:57 PM
mmmmm bread and butter...those were the days

MQuantum
Nov 4, 2003, 09:09 PM
School food...

It's like a close range shotgun blast to the head... Sickening, yet strangely facinating...

And it gives a new meaning to a "surprise in every meal".

Orange_Coconut
Nov 4, 2003, 09:11 PM
I just remember some lady always bringing in mini cartons of milk. They had Chocolate, Whole, Skim and I believe 2%... But my mom always signed me up for 2% while all of the other kids got chocolate :/

monkeyfist
Nov 4, 2003, 09:19 PM
i feel your pain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Belqvar
Nov 4, 2003, 09:28 PM
i remember that i used to think that the pink cartons were strawberyy milk, the blue regular, and the brown ones chocalate....

_Sinue_
Nov 4, 2003, 10:42 PM
I dunno what I ate.. because my mom always used to pack my lunch for me. I think I had a Gremlins or GhostBusters Lunch box. Maybe Transformers... too long ago, and I used to have a lot of Lunchboxes. I seem to remember a Thundercats lunchbox too.. but I think that was in first grade.

Anyhow, I remember the chocolate milk. We would sit around about an hour after lunch and watch these "Movies" and drink chocolate milk. The milk was good.. the movies were bad. They were still frame projections that had a audio-tape storyline that went along with it.. and the class suck-ups would fight over who got to turn the projector when the tape beeped. That's where I first learned the delicate art of sleeping in class.

_Ted_
Nov 4, 2003, 11:28 PM
Uhhhhhh, I can remember alot about kindergarten, but I'm drawing a blank when it came to lunch. I know that we were'nt allowed to go to the cafeteria (I don't even think we had one, just a lunch line). In fact my kindergarten got out at like 12:30, we may not even have had lunch. Now that I think of it, I don't really remeber lunch at school until 3rd grade. God, my memory sucks...

BogusKun
Nov 5, 2003, 05:50 PM
On 2003-11-03 11:24, NKOTB wrote:
I prefer being old enough to drive somewhere and eat whatever I want whenever I want rather than have to eat at a certain time, and not being able to choose what it is I eat.

When you were in kindergarten?

Rotis
Nov 5, 2003, 06:29 PM
I remember that lunch-box smell, from my earlier years of elementary school. Mmm.

I always had chocolate milk in the thermos. Every day. I loved it.

Allos
Nov 5, 2003, 06:42 PM
I had a G.I. Joe lunchbox. It kicked communist ass!

BogusKun
Nov 7, 2003, 01:35 AM
On 2003-11-05 15:29, Rotis wrote:
I remember that lunch-box smell, from my earlier years of elementary school. Mmm.

I always had chocolate milk in the thermos. Every day. I loved it.

I remember I had Lunchable's Pizza thingies. No one else there could afford them because they werre too "ghetto". This one girl gave me a kiss for one.
"Yeah, I'm a player" -Jackie Chan in Rush Hour

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-11-06 22:36 ]</font>

MasterJoel
Nov 7, 2003, 05:54 AM
i had a mario brothers lunch box and my brother had robocop. i ate a pbj sandwich, twinkie, and a thermos of milk lunch, until about the second grade, when we started eating the food at the cafeteria... i can still remember the smell of the kitchen and joanie, the lunch lady... i love her, she was my second grandmother... or so it seemed... i saw her about 6 months ago at the place we vote... ahh, how things have changed.

its funny how people don't remember what they ate, when my dad (who is 60) can still remember the name of his kindergarten teacher. i can't remember anything about class when i was in kindergarten, or my teachers. i can remember being only one of 3 kids who could speak english (ahh, good ol' los angeles), and being upset that i couldn't speak spanish, and couldn't learn because "my brain is full"...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 7, 2003, 06:29 AM
Prison fo- I mean, School food. It actually tastes pretty good after so many years of it.

Subliminalgroove
Nov 7, 2003, 05:00 PM
Always with the lunch box. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I wanted the "Hot Lunch" every day, but I always had bologna and cheese... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garanz2
Nov 7, 2003, 05:09 PM
School lunches? Don't make me puke. Seriously, at my school, we get burgers and pizza consisting of about 90% grease, donuts so gummy you'd think they'd been marinaded in prittstick, and serving staff that suck harder than a leech-vacuum cleaner cross.

Squal
Nov 9, 2003, 09:37 PM
Actualy I had luch at home because kinder gardeners at my old school in colorado would Either go before noon and left at noon or Araive at noon and leave at about 3 o clock.