PDA

View Full Version : Oran FoNewm

Stalfos333
Nov 3, 2003, 02:28 PM
I now have a level 110 Oran FoNewm. Any suggestions of places to level him up to 131 with some decent drops and experience? I know, he's Oran so that won't be easy, but such is my misfortune.

By the way, I'm not looking for items for him, just items in general.

neko-chan
Nov 3, 2003, 02:48 PM
If you can stand it, make some Fake in Yellow runs. Five minutes = 12K EXP
Do it over and over: fast levelling and a lot of materials, PDs and maybe a Star Amp, in case you need a Twinkle Star.

Mines: easiest playground for a FOnewem. Rafoie is fun and effective. You can't find many rares here, and the ones you may find suck but a Dubchich might be kind enough to drop you an Oran Card.

Ruins: easy stage since Rafoie and Rabarta will be your best friends for a lot of rooms here. Good finds: C-Sorcerer's Right Arm, Guardianna, that elusive Prophets of Motav and few other goods such as the Red Mechgun and easy Delsaber's Left Arm, just in case you need some extra DRK resistance and a badass looking shield.

Temple: Oran Temple is probably the best, when it comes to rare findings. Windmill, Sigh of a God, incredibly easy Aura Field, few other goodies if you're lucky enough. Gaining experience is not as fast as in Mines and Ruins but... here there are better stuff to hunt for.

Do not forget Addicting Food: around 100K if you clean any room. Guard Wave from Red Slime, easy Red Partisan (you can't use but still valuable for other chara or trading), and tons of Silence Claws and Dragon Slayers. >_<;;;

StrongBad
Nov 3, 2003, 05:36 PM
For fast leveling I suggest you do mines since Rafoie and Gifoie is all you need to take out a room. If you don't have a very good weapon yet I suggest you try to get a Sigh of a God in Temple.

Stalfos333
Nov 3, 2003, 06:19 PM
How is that a good weapon? Zonde boost would be nice if, in every situation I need more power in zonde, I didn't need to hit more than one Zonde weak enemy...It even looks pretty dumb. Nah. A gi or ra booster would be more useful for a Newm, since it'll boost what they're already good at.