PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Help Me

SunScar
Nov 3, 2003, 05:56 PM
I beat Volt Opt in Offline Mode. After that I went to that little hall way. The Door was open but I used the Warp to go back to Pioneer and now I can't get back to the Ruins! What can I do?

joncushing
Nov 3, 2003, 06:20 PM
If you have not quit and saved just yet, go back to vol opt teleporter and you will be back in the room with all the plasma screens but it will be all blown uo and stuff and you can go back throught the warp to the ruins door. If you have already quit and saved your game you will need to go kill vol opt again.

OCeminem
Nov 3, 2003, 06:55 PM
since u locked my post ill hve to respond to what u said here if anymember of oc got on here and read that then yes they would give me there accont stuff and yes it can be done i know lots of ppl that r doin it and i want to get back on pso and this is the only way i can get ahold of the ppl i know so i know ur prolly gonna lock this or ban me but i had no choice so if anyone i know is reading this my emial is [email protected] i hope someones i know gets to read this well sorry for blockin ur forums but hey what did u want me to do say o well i wont play pso anymore yeah right i want back on asap my names r MADMARTIGAN/oc eminem/bry angelos/bryan/and lostsoul peace