PDA

View Full Version : i need help if u know me or wanna hlp i need it

OCeminem
Nov 3, 2003, 06:20 PM
he this is oc eminem to some and bry anglos to others but i need ur hlp i was either blocked or i have to get a nother hunters licence and i dont have the money but i know someone online who will give me there acount ifno but i cant get online to seee them i need to borrow someones accont number secruity code and password for like 3 hours so i can talk to them so if any of u wanna be nice i need it bad thanks

RicoRoyal
Nov 3, 2003, 06:24 PM
Buahahahaha! I can't believe you'd actually expect people on this forum to be dumb enough to give you their accont number, security code and password. But if you really want to screw people over, I could give you my social security; is that more to your liking?

OCeminem
Nov 3, 2003, 06:25 PM
im not tryin to screw anyone over i wanna get back on pso and as of now im done for good i wont b on uless someone i know reads this im done

OCeminem
Nov 3, 2003, 06:28 PM
and i case u dont get it i dont want u to post it on the forums but email it to me

ABDUR101
Nov 3, 2003, 06:42 PM
No, no ones going to give you their account info.

If you were blocked or banned from PSO, it was prolly for a reason.

I don't even think it's possible to log on with another account/serial with your current characters, since they're ID'd to your account/serial, right?

If you don't have the money to get on, well, join alot of other people who don't either. Not to mention those who do have the money but no credit card. =

Please don't ask for something like this on the forums, it's too much hassle and no one is just going to hand over something as important as their account info.