PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Ermm First Post

Landsi
Nov 4, 2003, 07:33 AM
Ermmm Hi!

Yeah since this is my first post i had some things
about legitcy...

Can i take legit stuff off my other chars that is legit stuff?

and

Can ask for Legit stuff off people (sounds bad!)

rena-ko
Nov 4, 2003, 07:42 AM
err...

fist off: welcome

second. if you transfer items you found yourself from one of your own chara to another, then this is refered to as 'tweaking'. its legit, but should be used depending on the team.

i.e. if youre the strongest chara in a normal game, use weapons that are not that strong or let anyone else get a tag-hit before you kill stuff off.
if youre the weakest chara, use the best stuff you have to be of help.

i think you get me.

asking for legit stuff would be either trading (use trading forum here) or using the salvation army (again, trading forum i guess).

anyway. believe me, the biggest fun in this game is to find stuff yourself.

so, good luck, have fun

Landsi
Nov 5, 2003, 06:25 AM
Thanks thats a help and i do know what you mean.

I've decided to make a new legit force from scratch so i think is the best way to go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kent
Nov 5, 2003, 08:53 AM
On 2003-11-04 04:42, rena-ko wrote:
if you transfer items you found yourself from one of your own chara to another, then this is refered to as 'tweaking'.

The correct term is twinking, not tweaking.

rena-ko
Nov 5, 2003, 09:03 AM
whatever ^-^;

(but thanks for mentioning)

Kent
Nov 5, 2003, 09:11 AM
Heh... Somebody that doesn't get upset when I correct them...

SpyroDi
Nov 5, 2003, 01:43 PM
It doesn't matter whether it's called twinking or tweaking,they mean the same thing and it's just a choice of words.

Solstis
Nov 5, 2003, 05:17 PM
Transferring is cheating? Gah... next you'll be saying that hard attacks are unfair for the monsters. As long as you don't, say, give a lvl 1 AL Rappies (which aren't legit anyway), then it's okay.
(To me, anyway)

... happy first post!

Superguppie
Nov 6, 2003, 03:38 AM
On 2003-11-05 14:17, Solstis wrote:
Transferring is cheating? Gah... next you'll be saying that hard attacks are unfair for the monsters. As long as you don't, say, give a lvl 1 AL Rappies (which aren't legit anyway), then it's okay.
(To me, anyway)

There are some ueber-legits that define twinking as na unacceptable thing to do. These are usualy also the ppl that will tell you ANY trading makes you a cheater.
They don't get much sympathy, but they're always there and make themselves heard...

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 06:00 AM
There are some ueber-legits that define twinking as na unacceptable thing to do. These are usualy also the ppl that will tell you ANY trading makes you a cheater.
They don't get much sympathy, but they're always there and make themselves heard...

Don't tell anyone, but when their backs are turned all we do is laugh and makes jokes about them.

//winks

rena-ko
Nov 6, 2003, 06:33 AM
hm... who called it cheating?

its exploiting the possibilities the game offers (sure, recoboxing would be the same but hey, in the end its up to everyone else)

the word shouldnt be 'legit' or not the word should be 'fair' to the other players in the team.

so peace.