PDA

View Full Version : Flight Cutter off Indi Belra!

AlphaDoom
Nov 4, 2003, 11:55 AM
YaY! I found it off a Indi Belra which is kind of cool knowing that their drop rate is 900/1 and theres hardly any of them through Temple! That was only my 2nd run through temple and I was really amazed to find it. I know some of you have probably found them off hildetorr's but have any of you actually found 1 off a normal monster?

Soukosa
Nov 4, 2003, 12:40 PM
Congrats. The best I've gotten from a Temple Indi is a Silence claw.

Zarana
Nov 4, 2003, 01:35 PM
I've found the Sinow Berill one before. Congratulations, though. This side of Yasha and the Standstill Shield, that's one of the rarest Indi Belra items. I once got his equally rare Moola Rock, but big deal, by the time you find a Moola Rock from Belra you've probably already got like ten of them.

Good find!

heyf00L
Nov 4, 2003, 02:52 PM
I've always wanted a Flight Cutter because it's a Ninja weapon (and it even says that in the description). If I get it then I'll have real ultimate power!
I've been doing a few Redria Temple runs for a God/Tech and the possibility of Flight Cutter.

I was doing yellowboze fam, but I only saw 1 torr and well, let's just say I'm still hunting for a Flight Cutter. Rare enemies hate me.

-Geshtar-
Nov 4, 2003, 04:13 PM
I got mine off of my second famitsu maximum attack 2 quest, was really surprised....and Zu got soooo mad cause we was both beating down that sinow and then the box laid underneath the dead robot...I snatched it and hes like nuuuuuuuuuuu...hehe, yay for me =D