PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: @#%&$#*^%$ rappies!

NiteOwl
Nov 4, 2003, 12:00 PM
O.K., I have been through online temple on normal and ultimate with an oran and a viridia at least 200 times combined now and I have YET to see a hallo rappy. All I want is ONE Jack O'Lantern, so I can get a Heart of Chao and make a Striker of Chao. I don't even think they're that great. I just think they're cute and neat and weird. What'm I doing wrong? Why does this game hate me so much?

Soukosa
Nov 4, 2003, 12:42 PM
I'd say keep at it. Rare enemies can be a pain to get to show up at times. If all else fails, you can always trade for one.

Nei3rd
Nov 4, 2003, 04:39 PM
Yea its been hard to find a Jack O' Lantern ever since the US servers got gyped out of the Halloween Quest. Many people are gettin pissed off about this. Someone I know said that his friends have whatched alot of 3 hour movies while looking for them. I took 2 days off from work to look for em, but no luck. I got soo pissed that I actually took overtime (something I never do) and quit looking for them. It became a waste of time for me.

OriginalLacan
Nov 4, 2003, 04:48 PM
I've found about 8 jack-o-lanterns, but I've done so many rappy hunting runs that my lv 82 character has gained 3 levels on normal mode. Thats over 135,000exp points killing enemies worth 4-8exp. so needless to say it takes some patience and a bout of insomnia to find legit pumpkins...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2003-11-05 15:06 ]</font>

NiteOwl
Nov 5, 2003, 08:37 AM
Oh well. Now the Halloween rappies are gone. Now I'll have to find something worthwhile to trade to get myself a legit Heart of Chao at some point. Blah. That was 6 hours ill spent. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif