PDA

View Full Version : What happens to you when you get a duped item?

Bubba1
Apr 4, 2001, 11:00 AM
Everybodys saying that they only want "Legit"
items and no duped items. what happens when
you get a duped item?
-does it mess up your character?
-will it delete your character?
-or is the item just useless?

Maverick_X
Apr 4, 2001, 12:23 PM
Nothing really Happens Bubba. But the thing is it is frowned upon because it is copying items and you didn't work hard enough for it yet. Forexample, a guy who is level 20 has a Heaven's Punisher. This is frowned upon because most of the level 100 didn't get this help and are still looking for one.

On the other hand gsed duped items are different. As i am reading nowadays, they are saying you might get booted out or wont get connected.

Glider
Apr 4, 2001, 01:40 PM
If you a get duped item you will have 7 years of bad luck. You will also have cows growing in your liver, and pink chimps dancing around your head. Then your nose will grow very long, you will turn into a boy, and fall inside a giant whale. In the whales liver, there will be hungry hungry hippos eating its knee cap.

Im bored.

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 02:30 PM
duped items well due to them i dont trade nemore i know that u guys might think this ruins the game but it relly doesnt ... me and my lil brother have both refrained from trading due to items prolly being duped.... but the funniest thing is whensomeone takes a hacked item fromthe bank and it says " blah blah balh has taken an illeagal blalbah blah fromthe bank" and then they get dissconnected .....lmao

Kobe
Apr 4, 2001, 06:32 PM
hey bubba what is your name on PSO is it Bubba?