PDA

View Full Version : Quicky about magical piece...

NiteOwl
Nov 4, 2003, 04:08 PM
Hi. In the guide it says under requirements, "Scepter +10 + LV130." What does this mean? Does this mean you need a Scepter grinded to +10 and you need to be level 130? It also lists "Wand + 15 + LV100." But there doesn't seem to be any variation in the outcome of the magical piece, no matter what weapon you decide to use, so why bother using a scepter when you can just use a wand?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I didn't see it anywhere and I'm a confused little FOmarl...

Wood_Golem
Nov 4, 2003, 04:17 PM
Its the same as the other items that need to be combined.. its like that cause it's easier to find diska's/calibur's and whatnot cause most of a players time will be spent in ult mode and considering that it will probably be easier to find a good% diska and whatnot rather than a say sawcer and yes you have to be lvl X and have a fully grinded wand class weapon to create the Mpiece.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wood_Golem on 2003-11-04 13:21 ]</font>

-Geshtar-
Nov 4, 2003, 04:20 PM
also, it saves you on grinders no? I mean the stronger the normal weapon is, the less grinders you can add to it so its quicker that way and yes...as said, alot of us play through ult mode so we run across scepters and other yellow photon bladed weapons! =D

Wood_Golem
Nov 4, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-11-04 13:20, -Geshtar- wrote:
also, it saves you on grinders no? I mean the stronger the normal weapon is, the less grinders you can add to it so its quicker that way and yes...as said, alot of us play through ult mode so we run across scepters and other yellow photon bladed weapons! =D

SCEPTER'S ARE RED HA! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but seriously yes your right but it aint easy getting to lv 140 lol and in that aspect it may be better to use a weaker weapon to create whatever you want..(or just ask a high level friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Nai_Calus
Nov 4, 2003, 04:35 PM
Bah, decent %s can be obtained easily enough on anything. I made a Twinkle Star from a 15/0/0/0/45 Wand I bought on Normal with my FOmar. You've got to pipe the weapon shop, but eventually you should be able to get something with 50% to Hit and decent enough % to something else. For a FO weapon, though... It really doesn't matter much, does it? It's not like you're using it as a melee weapon. ^^; Heck, I would have just used a regular-ass Wand I found on the ground, but... I dunno. I guess I just refuse to -make- something with shitty %s. ^^;

Wood_Golem
Nov 4, 2003, 04:38 PM
Personally i prefer FOrce weapon's without %'s dunno why i just do.. and i wouldn't be able to pipe for a good slicer in normal lol i'd rather find them in ult hehe

NiteOwl
Nov 5, 2003, 12:14 AM
Ah... thanks for all the info. I ended up just making it from a wand with 50% to native. Nothing special, but it's not like I'm going to be swinging a wand around to hit things with, even if I am a FOmarl. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks!