PDA

View Full Version : GC: Item Combinations

Genoa
Nov 4, 2003, 05:54 PM
For those combining weapons, I don't get it. An example: To get Summit Moon, you need the cane series and magic rock "moola". Then it says a level requirement on the side of each weapon. Cane +55 requires lvl.100, then stick, etc... Does it mean if your atleast level 100, have the required MST, and a cane +55 with magic rock "moola", I can make Summit Moon? Or am I just able to use the cane +55 1st, then the Stick, etc... until I get to the final force cane (can't remember it, isn't that embarising!) Help me out plz!

Mixfortune
Nov 4, 2003, 05:58 PM
It means that you have to equip the fully grinded weapon with the appropriate level and stat requirement. Then you just use the "Moola" on it.

So in your example, it's the first way you mentioned.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 4, 2003, 05:59 PM
On 2003-11-04 14:54, MegamanX wrote:
For those combining weapons, I don't get it. An example: To get Summit Moon, you need the cane series and magic rock "moola". Then it says a level requirement on the side of each weapon. Cane +55 requires lvl.100, then stick, etc... Does it mean if your atleast level 100, have the required MST, and a cane +55 with magic rock "moola", I can make Summit Moon? Or am I just able to use the cane +55 1st, then the Stick, etc... until I get to the final force cane (can't remember it, isn't that embarising!) Help me out plz!

If you're at level 100, have a max ground Cane equipped (+55), and the max MST, using a Moola rock on it will form a Summit Moon.

At level 110 and beyond you are able to substitute a Stick, which has a lower max grind, thus saving you grinder points.

You can just pipe Monogrinders/do FIY runs though, so personally I would just go ahead and make it at L100 if I needed it enough.

Genoa
Nov 4, 2003, 06:02 PM
oh good, I thought you had to have all of them, and use them when you get to those level requirments. Phew what a relief! Now I just gotta find a magic rock moola! Thnxs people!

Mixfortune
Nov 4, 2003, 06:03 PM
On 2003-11-04 14:59, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

On 2003-11-04 14:54, MegamanX wrote:

If you're at level 100, have a max ground Cane equipped (+55), and the max MST, using a Moola rock on it will form a Summit Moon.

At level 110 and beyond you are able to substitute a Stick, which has a lower max grind, thus saving you grinder points.

You can just pipe Monogrinders/do FIY runs though, so personally I would just go ahead and make it at L100 if I needed it enough.

Here is another topic about pretty much the same thing. It's even another force weapon.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69204&forum=7&5

It would probably be more suited to just use the cane at level 100, unless you happen to have a higher level. Percents on force weapons do not really matter as much.