PDA

View Full Version : If .Hack//Sign was real what would be your purpose?

Aunt_Betty
Nov 4, 2003, 06:51 PM
I would take over a place and make it into a arena,for PvP action.

and...

Take over a tower and call it "TOWER OF TIME." 1st floor:hve time zones all over the world. 2nd floor: Trading and lounging area. 3rd floor: Full of monsters for EXP.

Whats yours?

Kadou
Nov 4, 2003, 08:17 PM
Well if anything were possible, I'd take over the World and act as god. Assuming I can't do that, I guess I'd just go around killing stuff and people (I know you're not supposed to do that) to get stronger, having a bit of fun in the process, of course.

MQuantum
Nov 4, 2003, 09:04 PM
Everything.

If the World was real, I would never move from my computer. There wouldn't be much of a point in leaving the World...

_Sinue_
Nov 4, 2003, 10:44 PM
I think I'd have a job kinda like Sora's.. running around asking girls for their member addresses and then killing them if they don't give it up.

What a pimp.

_Ted_
Nov 4, 2003, 11:21 PM
On 2003-11-04 19:44, _Sinue_ wrote:
What a pimp.

Yeh, a 10 year old pimp...

Why do 3 of 4 of you just want to kill everybody?

-BK-
Nov 5, 2003, 10:48 AM
I'd devote my time to being a source of information. That and someone who helps out the n00bs.

Mixfortune
Nov 5, 2003, 01:47 PM
I'd probably end up in a coma.
No thanks.

Temjin-On
Nov 5, 2003, 04:15 PM
Hmm, I would, just wonder around. Id walk around then somehow end up in a crazy clan or something. But really I dunno what i would do.

Alucard_Maverick
Nov 5, 2003, 09:58 PM
Just enjoy it in its entirety, gain power the usual. and as far as killing goes, its as simple as this: its human nature to kill besides whats the big deal its a game, so what if your a PK (player Killer) most of us are smart enough to tell the differance between reality and a game. not like im gonna go grab one of my swords and hack and sash away at some random person on the street

Kent
Nov 5, 2003, 10:12 PM
My purpose would be to play the game, try to have fun, and just do whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

Shadow82
Nov 5, 2003, 11:32 PM
A 16 year old Sora.Except not get data drained by Skeith of course.Too 1337 for that

>_>
<_<