PDA

View Full Version : Purplenum-Ult VR temple-Hildelt... chances of getting Kamui

Genoa
Nov 4, 2003, 07:31 PM
Title says all

Hrith
Nov 4, 2003, 07:50 PM
0, Purplenum Temple Hildelt's drop is not KAMUI, it's monomate.

Easy get in VIRIDIA, if only I could go online while in London, I'd gladly give it to you...

Ueiji
Nov 4, 2003, 08:42 PM
Purplenum's VR temple Hildelt drop is Kamui, and I don't think its that terribly rare. I found one in eleven famitsu runs where I headed straight to the room with about 15 hildelts (And don't forget the two in the first room). After that room I got myself purposely killed and reloaded the quest. Good luck

Zarana
Nov 4, 2003, 11:32 PM
It's totally easy. I found several without even looking, and the one time I did look it took just four Famitsu Temples. This is about the last item you should get discouraged over.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 5, 2003, 01:15 AM
Yes, but not everyone is online, Took me over 200 offline and multiplayer temple runs to find mine.

AlphaDoom
Nov 5, 2003, 11:41 AM
Yes, not everyone plays online like myself but I got the Kamui from the hildetorr.

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 05:29 PM
The world should know by now that I, MegamanX, do not play online...yet!

Red_Death4052
Nov 5, 2003, 06:17 PM
In about 20 runs, offline, i found a total of three. Its not that hard to find, and its a great wepeon.

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 06:23 PM
650+ATP I believe the PSOW guide says. And you all say its not hard to find. Sounds as common as my whitill getting Red Sabers (got 2 in one run, 1 in the other... was running for Frozen Shooter actually {FOS Quest}) Cool. I'm gunna go huntin for Kamui... when I get my Shadow to ult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif until then I'll have my friend hunt for it. But then he'll want me to give him something and i'm running outa guns for him! He's NOT getting Frozen Shooter!