PDA

View Full Version : About parasetic gene FLOW

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 5, 2003, 12:16 AM
I'm about to start a hunt for it and I need to know if the japanese gamer that found it was online or offline.

Zalana
Nov 5, 2003, 12:26 AM
More than likely they were probably online when they found it.

Proto_Coyote
Nov 5, 2003, 05:30 AM
May as well quit now. I've been hunting that thing for 6 months and I've found = 0

I am inclined to believe it's a future quest item. The gene that the Oran JP player found was probably a hack, just like the TJ Sword.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-11-05 02:31 ]</font>

ex
Nov 5, 2003, 05:41 AM
as of right now im totally confused about the whole parasitic gene "flow" thing. Im hoping that it can be found from olga flow, but im also thinking that it may be an item you can get from gallon's shop in the future. He collects the data that you get from the east tower and west tower quests and messes around with it. You can already get the parasitic cell type d from the shop quest, so that has me thinking that youll probably get the gene flow from him as well in the future.

Proto_Coyote
Nov 5, 2003, 08:06 AM
as of right now im totally confused about the whole parasitic gene "flow" thing. Im hoping that it can be found from olga flow, but im also thinking that it may be an item you can get from gallon's shop in the future. He collects the data that you get from the east tower and west tower quests and messes around with it. You can already get the parasitic cell type d from the shop quest, so that has me thinking that youll probably get the gene flow from him as well in the future.
Hmm, now thats a thought. Sure would be cool too as it would totally throw that JP Oran rumor into the fire and make a lot of people look stupid. LOL.

Hmm, now thats a thought. Sure would be cool too as it would totally throw that JP Oran rumor into the fire and make a lot of people look stupid. LOL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-11-05 05:08 ]</font>

Guntz348
Nov 5, 2003, 09:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Jazhara
Nov 5, 2003, 10:48 AM
The JP drop was supposedly verified, but I'vew never seen any evidence of it.

The only reliable info around is Sonoumi's - the drop is not possible yet.

People will tell you different things, but IMVHO the JP Oran drop was a fake to cover the hacked item.

Zarana
Nov 5, 2003, 12:22 PM
I'm betting Olga Flow and Dark Falz drops will be available in PSO+ or something like that. Otherwise we wouldn't be hearing a buzz about new items, because it's clear to everyone they didn't actually make anything new, nor could they and still retain compatibility with this version. So these "new items" are either a rumor or refer to Red Ring, the Flow Gene and perhaps Hanter's Shell.

Right now, though, you're looking for something you can't find. Methinks it's time to cut your losses.

Armok
Nov 5, 2003, 12:37 PM
So these "new items" are either a rumor or refer to Red Ring, the Flow Gene and perhaps Hanter's Shell.

Hanter's Shell never heard of that one and I've checked some of the dodgey ebay xbox pso item sales. I had a Hunter Field on the Dreamcast?

As for it beening currently unavaible. There has to be a legit way to obtain it otherwise it would be banned (yes banned) online. Much like hackers cannot yet bring a Green ring or a yellow ring online cos they are still blocked items.

I do agree with the comment about the pso+ only items. The Egg blaster was on DC pso but was ment to be only obtainable on GC and was ment to promote trade between the games. That was till sonic team gave up on the compatability idea.

Zarana
Nov 5, 2003, 12:42 PM
It's not a Hunter Field, check the item database. It happens to be a V2 shield usable only by HUmar, resembling a shoulder pad. I find it incredibly difficult to believe that they would completely delete this item and still allow Secure Feet to exist, as the two were practically brothers.

Anyway, here's a simple way to debunk your argument about it being legitimately available or else it would be banned. All it takes is one question.

How do you explain the hacked Episode II S-Rank weapons?

Oh wait, I guess you can't without taking back what you said. The ball's in your court.

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 5, 2003, 01:08 PM
Well I've also noticed a lack of Ult Seabed excavatioin reports so that's the other reason i'm doin this.

SpyroDi
Nov 5, 2003, 01:14 PM
On 2003-11-05 10:08, Jonathan_F wrote:
Well I've also noticed a lack of Ult Seabed excavatioin reports so that's the other reason i'm doin this.

Most likely because it's suicide.

noob-of-fury
Nov 6, 2003, 02:11 AM
It's not suicide... it's a certain type of suicide. I'd call it hanging yourself with a wire that blares Celine Dion until you pass out, once you're out cold it injects it into your brain so you're tormented into the afterlife.

You have to hate yourself to go there willingly.

AquaFlare7
Nov 6, 2003, 03:51 AM
I do agree with the comment about the pso+ only items. The Egg blaster was on DC pso but was ment to be only obtainable on GC and was ment to promote trade between the games. That was till sonic team gave up on the compatability idea.

I obtained the eggblaster on dc v2 legitely. It was in some special quest they had going on.

PatserGOUKI
Nov 6, 2003, 05:17 AM
The rumor about the japanese player [ORAN] was already known in PSO EP1+2 v1.0 So it was known BEFORE most of you guys actually had the GC version of PSO EP1+2. It was BEFORE the PAL and US version actually were out!!!

One thing is a fact, I know a lot of Japansese players, and they are not like the most Europe or US players. They dont need to hack or to cheat OR to exagerrate!
I believe the rumor is true, as I heard it a long time ago when I was playing EP1+2 v1.0...

A lot of stories have been told about the Gene Flow, I believe that it is actually obtainable from Olga Flow, online as well offline-multiplayer mode!
Ofline multiplayer is same mode as online mode!

Chances of 1 to 64 doesnt make this item an easy find. How many of you can tell that they actually played (eg) 64 times Olga Flow Ult Online???

PatserGOUKI

Proto_Coyote
Nov 6, 2003, 06:49 AM
On 2003-11-06 02:17, PatserGOUKI wrote:
The rumor about the japanese player [ORAN] was already known in PSO EP1+2 v1.0 So it was known BEFORE most of you guys actually had the GC version of PSO EP1+2. It was BEFORE the PAL and US version actually were out!!!

One thing is a fact, I know a lot of Japansese players, and they are not like the most Europe or US players. They dont need to hack or to cheat OR to exagerrate!
I believe the rumor is true, as I heard it a long time ago when I was playing EP1+2 v1.0...

A lot of stories have been told about the Gene Flow, I believe that it is actually obtainable from Olga Flow, online as well offline-multiplayer mode!
Ofline multiplayer is same mode as online mode!

Chances of 1 to 64 doesnt make this item an easy find. How many of you can tell that they actually played (eg) 64 times Olga Flow Ult Online???

PatserGOUKI

I can easily say I've played that many Seabeds runs. More than likely double that number. Any ways, I still believe it was a hack that was created on the JP version of PSO. You have to remember, all kinds of people imported that game. Also, many also say that JP players were the ones who hacked the TJ sword, and then made that ridiculous lie about unsealing it so they wouldn't be harassed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-11-06 03:50 ]</font>

ex
Nov 6, 2003, 01:21 PM
There are weapons and items that were only obtainable in quests in the DC versions which are now findable from enemies in the regular game, couldn't Sonic Team have done the opposite, take an item that was findable on DC and then for GC, make it so that that same item could only be found in a quest?

lc
Nov 17, 2003, 08:41 PM
have u ever gotten anything from him?? no because he cant drop things yet..

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 09:17 PM
Let it go, k? It's not happening right now. Stop being a bunch of f**king liars and wait until ST releases info on it, ok? IT ISN'T POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW, SO LET IT GO!!!

Hrith
Nov 17, 2003, 10:14 PM
I have incomplete Seabed runs in VIRIDIA, SKYLY & WHITILL in case you wonder, I'll post when I get all Seabed rares or when I get bored, but since I'm so close to the finish I might as well do it.