PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to defeat hackers in battle mode?

Kiiro
Nov 5, 2003, 11:46 AM
Topic. Also, the poll question is: Are hackers a threat to the PSO community

Zarana
Nov 5, 2003, 12:24 PM
You ask two possibly conflicting questions in this poll and I can only asnwer once. I'll just vote "no" for no apparent reason then.

Corey
Nov 5, 2003, 03:02 PM
FOnewmnkiller has a tech hack and a few others (I think a few others) but you can still beat him,if you wear a bunch of high Resistant items and things,so I vote yes.

scmfxt
Nov 5, 2003, 03:10 PM
Depend on what is being hacked... It's a "yes" and a "no" answer. If no hacking part play during BA then it depend on how good a player that hacker is. Anybody can defeat their opponent if they are good player even if he/she is a hacker. But then on the other hand if the hacker made him/herself invincible to your attack you can't win.

BogusKun
Nov 5, 2003, 04:47 PM
There was a mpeg of someone killing fonewmkiller while he tried using megid lv 30 like 100 times.

monkeyfist
Nov 5, 2003, 05:40 PM
somebody find and post it now!!!

hacker=threat? yes
can be beaten? most hackers suck (hence the hacking) so yes

Corey
Nov 5, 2003, 06:06 PM
Yeah,I think that was Drogan.He's a mod(or was it Admin..?)on Nugz's forum for those who don't know.

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 5, 2003, 07:30 PM
i think as long as the hacker dosent have unlimited health or ultimate attack it may be a hard fight but you could probably win.

jt
Nov 6, 2003, 08:05 AM
of course a hacker can be beaten, lets put it like this, legits - newbs dupe users - nOObs
hackers - nUbEs (uber nOObs) basically they just suck.

dupe users at least learned some art of legitness, but cheaters... man they are just sorry. me fight a cheater, i could win, battle mode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or at least go down with a fight... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamlet.gif

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 08:57 AM
Mid-battle, you could go over to the hackers house, excuse yourself in and introduce their GameCube to your sledgehammer.

Done and done.

Wilty
Nov 7, 2003, 09:05 PM
as of 11/8/03 legits will be helpless aganist hackers

Riu_000
Nov 7, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-11-07 18:05, Wilty wrote:
as of 11/8/03 legits will be helpless aganist hackers

And do you have any proof to back up that retarded statement?

Zarana
Nov 12, 2003, 01:03 PM
Evidently little Wilty here didn't have any proof, because it's now November 12th and things are *gasp* exactly the same as they were yesterday, the two days before that, AND on November 8th. Aww, and I was so looking forward to a revolution led by Wilty and some other no-names who magically acquired hacking powers. Mercy me. *eyeroll*