PDA

View Full Version : Zoids?

ShadowFOrce
Nov 5, 2003, 03:27 PM
Does anyone here watch the show called Zoids. I only started watching it because it came one every morning when I was getting ready for school.
I've watched so much that I have grown to like it, even love it. I have watched the whole Choatic Century saga.
Well anyway I just wanted to tell you that I watched it and no, I'm not a dork but i still like it and I want to see how many other people like it too.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/turkey.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

Kent
Nov 5, 2003, 05:41 PM
I've been watching Zoids Chaotic Century every morning since I was back in high school, and now watch it when I'm playing Final Fantasy XI (even though I've seen the whole series a few times now).

Spartan117
Nov 5, 2003, 10:34 PM
I watched Chaotic Century alot. But it got old and i saw the ending 2 many times. I hate the Zoidz Fuzorz and the one where all they do is battle though.

So now I watch Rurouni Kenshin.

Go Hitokiri Battousai. And that is how you spell it. Hittokiri means heart of the sword and battousai means legendary manslayer.

Oh yeah I love that show.

shifter
Nov 5, 2003, 11:27 PM
i thought it was ok. i like the first zoids series, the ones with Bit in it. i really couldnt get into the chaotic century, it seemed to odd for me, something about it just threw me off.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 6, 2003, 12:46 AM
I absolutely love Zoids, except for Fuhzors, or whatever you call it... I have the Geno Breaker and Liger Zero model kits....

SubstanceD
Nov 6, 2003, 01:53 PM
Yep, I've seen Zoids. It's currently not on T.V over here at the moment but back when Sky ( british television channel ) were showing it I watched it religiously.

I liked the seasons with Van ( I think that was his name ), Fiona and Zeek. I was soo suprised at how much depth and complexity those seasons episodes had, remineded me a bit of the Gundam series.

The season with Bit and the Liger Zero was not quite as good, at least not to me. I still enjoyed it but alot of it got repetive, no real story only pretty animation and battles.

alredy_taken
Nov 6, 2003, 03:00 PM
Is Chaotic Century still on cartoon network. I went on vacation once and when I got back it wasn't on any more.

ShadowFOrce
Nov 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
yes it comes on at 6:00 am EST

Lord_Sloth
Nov 7, 2003, 11:18 PM
I liked the first season and Fuzors was ok!
But the best one was Chaotic Centurry! That was one of the best shows in existance! It was so cool! My favorite characters were Irvine and I'm not sure of the spelling but Major Schuvaltz!

ShadowFOrce
Nov 7, 2003, 11:39 PM
lol pronounced SHOE-BALTZ, actually I really liked Gaurdian force the best, Which was the follow up to chaotic Century...

DarkSoldier
Nov 9, 2003, 03:11 PM
thew best zoid ever is the Gun sniper so the first series with bit is my favorite cause that one loud mouth girl had a gunsniper but never used the sniping part of the zoid whata waste of an awesome zoid thte chaotic is kool but fuzors bites the biggest of them all all the characters sound like their on helium it annoying i was i the hospital a long time ago and they gave me nohing to do 'capt watch tv so one episode of the helium boys going at it made me hate the show with a passion

ladyjaderiver
Nov 9, 2003, 10:35 PM
GAH! ZOIDS! I love that show... Well, New Century/ZERO and Chaotic Century, anyway... Fuzors is just retarded. My sister (LadyRedComet) and I collect the feline models... And she gets up at five every morning to watch CC. I think she's nuts. I wish NC was still on. *sniffle* I miss watching it.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 9, 2003, 11:52 PM
Hmm. I am always up at 5:00 anyways! When I remember I watch it! I'm a vampire!

ShadowFOrce
Nov 10, 2003, 11:44 PM
It comes on at 6 where i live...