PDA

View Full Version : Me and Monkey Creating a Rare's Site

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 02:09 PM
monkey will prolly be mad that im already posting this but i have nothign else to post.... Monkey thought of the idea of makeing a website jsut for rares in the game rare mags, rare weapons, rare armor , rare monsters and so on ... we will be trying to collect the information no tfrom other websites but fromour own experiences and others .... asking what the found where they found it and so on ...... the same with ourselfs....... we are curently working on the imageing and HTML offline .
ONce we get the format for all pages done we will make a post asking about what rares you have found and where you found them ( sec id and so on)

This information is not official untill monkey posts here saying it is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Glider
Apr 4, 2001, 02:25 PM
I don't really see the point. All the rares have been found, copied, and becamed common. Plus PSO World has a good rare item section.

AxemPunanny
Apr 4, 2001, 02:30 PM
Monkey and Ice are probably bored, and need something to occupy their time.

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 02:52 PM
ok i will relay thes negative comments to monkey and see what he has to say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Glider
Apr 4, 2001, 02:57 PM
Negative? Would rather have us say "Great idea" and end up never visting it? You can do it if you want, but I personaly think it isn't a good idea.

Drake47
Apr 4, 2001, 03:33 PM
Is that a Lavis Cannon you have Glider? Where did you get it?

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 03:38 PM
I meant negative as in Negative to makeing it as in its not a good idea lol... i spreaciate ur thoughts ehhe.. ema nd monkey have decided not to make site ehhe lol

AxemPunanny
Apr 4, 2001, 05:13 PM
Actually Ice, it is a good idea.. since it's been done before not just by PSO World, you might make it all redundant. I dont mean to discourage the both of you, especially after finding out you won't be able to play PSO for however long.