PDA

View Full Version : GC: WHOA!!!

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 05:44 PM
In math class today, I was reading some things I printed off of PSOW. The kid behind me saw it. He said "you still play that?" yeah. "you like it alot?" yeah. "you play online?" um no... "what you got?" Told him my best stuff. "That's all? What level is your best people" told him. "oh mines a lvl. 156 HUcast. I asked if he played online "no, I don't play anymore." Asked him what he had......., HOLY CRAP! "you want them?" For free!?, "yeah I dun care anymore"

This friday im getting Attribute Wall, Caduceus, magic rock "moola", God/Minds and techniques, Spirit Garment, Hitogata, Twin Psychogun, Rabbit Wand, Demolition Comet, Twin Blaze, Flame Garment, Aura Field, The Sigh of a God, C-Bringer's Rifle, Sonic Knuckle, God Hand, Sacred Cloth, Sense Plate, Black King Bar, Yaksinkov 9000M (the mechgun one, whatever it is), and Red Mechguns!!!

whooooooooooooooooooooa!

flueggy
Nov 5, 2003, 05:48 PM
ook that's some really gewd stuff pardner, I WANT THE CADUCEUS
!

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 05:50 PM
Caduceus is going straight to Geno (signature)

joncushing
Nov 5, 2003, 06:04 PM
Thats pretty cool, wonder why that kid dont play anymore? Oh well! lol

Blue-Hawk
Nov 5, 2003, 09:26 PM
Nice stuff... Too bad it's all duped.

Genoa
Nov 6, 2003, 05:04 PM
well he said it was Legit. I mean it's not like he's giving me Lavis Cannon or Heaven Punisher. He said his only dupe on that is Flame Garment. He also has a Dark Flow. That's when he stayed the week at his friends house and got to play online.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 6, 2003, 05:47 PM
im sure you get a fantastic sense of acheviement in receving all those free items....[/sarcasm]

and you should pay attention in math class!

hucasts_rock
Nov 6, 2003, 07:07 PM
On 2003-11-05 18:26, blue-hawk wrote:
Nice stuff... Too bad it's all duped.

*agrees*

Sef
Nov 6, 2003, 07:58 PM
Hehe, remember, if the GC is brought, you're gonna give me some of that stuff too.

________
Honda GL500 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_GL500)