PDA

View Full Version : !Agito!

deathreaper
Nov 5, 2003, 06:52 PM
I very mad i have found about 7 or 8 mil lilys and no agito what should i do (i'm whitill)!?!?

Genoa
Nov 5, 2003, 06:55 PM
If i'm not mistaken, its the real agito. You want it! When you do, go to Seek My Master (quest) and talk to the tekker standing near the bank and shop. BOOM! You got the Oritiagito!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 5, 2003, 07:29 PM
The odds of getting it are a little bit below 5%, so statistically speaking you would be quite lucky to have it by now. Go kill about 20 more Mils, then come back and complain again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tilldawn
Nov 5, 2003, 08:20 PM
dude ive seen 33 pal rappies (pinkal) and no agito dont loose faith its the only thing we have left in life is faith

Blue-Hawk
Nov 5, 2003, 09:27 PM
The odds of a whitil mil drooping the agito are a little, but not much, higher than purplenum and the Psycho wand.

Fojar
Nov 5, 2003, 09:39 PM
no, theyre much higher to find an agito, (opposed to the psycho wand)

Zarana
Nov 6, 2003, 12:07 AM
I voted for it being a bad weapon and that you shouldn't try. It's the truth, you know.

Rogue100
Nov 6, 2003, 03:59 AM
I voted to give up, because it seems to me that all of my best finds happened when I least expected them too. One of those being the real Agito off of a Pinkal Pal, about a week and a half ago!

RFB
Nov 6, 2003, 05:26 AM
Keep trying, you'll finally find it!

I know a guy that spent an entire summer in V2 looking for a guard wave from the same damn enemy.. was it mothvert or mothmant? dont remember how the insects are called, but those were the enemies, and at the end, he got it(I think that guy is in this forum.. if he reads this, he'll know that I'm talking about him).

Just keep trying. Agito/Orotiagito may not be really good but:

A)Their animation is damn cool.
B)Orotiagito is mithycal!! It's been there since V1!!

PaleKid15
Nov 6, 2003, 01:29 PM
-response to above post-
A)Their animation is crap for males.
B)So have sabers

The Orotiagito is not worth the effort. Maybe if it kept the percents from the 1975... but it doesn't.
Your time would be better spent getting a meteor cudgel, demo comet, or monkey king bar. It's been my experience that 3-hit weapons just don't cut it(no pun intended). Twins and Mechs are the way to go.

Benzine
Nov 6, 2003, 02:33 PM
The orotiagito is a good trophy weapon. You'll bring it out when you want something new to use or to relieve a little boredom with your main weapon. You should be able to find a better main weapon, though. 3 hit single enemy weapons just don't compare to more than 3 hit weapons.

Da_Shmit
Nov 6, 2003, 05:06 PM
I agree you need a weapon that hits more than three times, for instance my sange & yasha is bad ass. and the time it took for me to make it hurt my ass.

RFB
Nov 7, 2003, 02:57 AM
Answering to Plaekid15:

A)The male animation seems DAMN COOL to me, and a HUmar friend of mine who found one. I was days envying him for finding an Agito.

B)Saber is not a Special Weapon. Saber is not the fourth sword of the "pack". Orotiagito is both(I hope you know what pack I'm talking about, because I dont know right now how to explain it in English).

lain2k3
Nov 7, 2003, 06:38 AM
For the animation on males, he was referring to the suckiness of it, no the semicoolness. the 3rd hit is the slowest weapon animation in the game. If you want a novelty weapon, try for yamigarasu or kamui, the look much better and are just as, if not more useful.

AlphaDoom
Nov 7, 2003, 09:04 AM
My mate has killed over 30 mil lilys and still no Agito for him so I wouldn't start complaining yet deathreaper http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jDA025
Nov 7, 2003, 09:16 AM
I got the Real Agito first time with my Pinkal which i guess means im lucky, but no matter how many forest runs i can seem to get the dragon to drop a holy ray, and no matter how many mils i pipe i cant seem to get them to drop a demo comet...so consider me lucky go ahead http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif