PDA

View Full Version : 'Search for posts by...' problem

Kizaragu
Nov 5, 2003, 08:42 PM
I don't know if it's just me, or a problem or permanent change to the site but...

Whenever I'm in MY profile and click on 'search for posts by Kizaragu.' Instead of usually being taken to a long list of locations and times I've posted I get taken actually to the forum I'm most active in. (Currently FKL. I'm so ashamed...) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It never used to be like this, as it was handy to keep track on what topics I've been active in and what replies people may have given me.

So is it just me?
(I am making sure I'm actually clicking the right 'link' before anyone makes any sarcastic responces.)

I know your busy and all (Ecspecially the mods) but it would be handy if you had the time to tell me whats wrong?

Bit
Nov 6, 2003, 12:11 PM
Doesn't sound too unusual to me, just taking you to where you post the most. =

Zaneatron
Nov 6, 2003, 12:12 PM
i looked at it and it worked fine, and yes about 90% of your posting have been in FK, shame on you. hmmmmmm, ill try mine see if it gives me any trouble. if it doesnt its possibly your browser, the code has gone wrong, or ? im no expert on this. eRUPT would be the best person to ask. *shrug*

Zaneatron
Nov 6, 2003, 12:14 PM
On 2003-11-06 09:11, Bit wrote:

yes, but it should let him be able to look at his last 200 (i think) posts, not at the FK forum, he knows how to find that, seeing he spends so much time in there

Bit
Nov 6, 2003, 12:19 PM
On 2003-11-06 09:14, Zaneatron wrote:

On 2003-11-06 09:11, Bit wrote:

yes, but it should let him be able to look at his last 200 (i think) posts, not at the FK forum, he knows how to find that, seeing he spends so much time in there

And seeing as he postsin FKL so much, would his last posts be not in there?

Just because they don't count towards your post count, Your still posting there.

Zaneatron
Nov 6, 2003, 12:25 PM
but if i click on it, i see about 200 of his latest posts, and can go to each individually. dont make me screen dump this

Mystil
Nov 6, 2003, 02:22 PM
Talk about overload. I have atleast 1000 posts in Dead Horse Society. I seriously think it;s best it only shows the most active forum you're in, and an 'X' amount of your most recent posts. And thats it. Anything more advanced with that feature would probably give the server load constipation. >_<.

Bit
Nov 6, 2003, 05:48 PM
On 2003-11-06 09:25, Zaneatron wrote:
but if i click on it, i see about 200 of his latest posts, and can go to each individually. dont make me screen dump this

Whats your point?

Zaneatron
Nov 6, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-11-06 14:48, Bit wrote:

On 2003-11-06 09:25, Zaneatron wrote:

Whats your point?

Kizaragu doesnt? he doesnt see what i see. it already tells him which forum hes most active in. and clicking on that takes him there. also he wants to look at the list, he doesnt want to get shipped off to FK again.
I really shouldnt argue for him anymore. all i ever do is get beaten up by mods

Kizaragu
Nov 7, 2003, 09:18 AM
On 2003-11-06 16:15, Zaneatron wrote:
also he wants to look at the list, he doesnt want to get shipped off to FK again.
I really shouldnt argue for him anymore. all i ever do is get beaten up by mods

Thanks Zane. I've already stated I wanted to see the list of my last posts, but everyone else (apart from you) seems to be getting confused and haven't answerd my question.
I love you man! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif