PDA

View Full Version : if you could be any race?

Lionheart88
Nov 5, 2003, 09:25 PM
there are some races missing in classes like a HUnemar or a HUmarl,RAnemar,RAnemarl.the force class is compleat since androids cant use techs.but my question is if any of the missing classes were usable would you be one? or are you happy with the current ones?

Solstis
Nov 5, 2003, 09:32 PM
Obviously the HUnewmar (HUnemar, HUnewm?) what ever you would call it.

KaFKa
Nov 5, 2003, 09:34 PM
it would be the FOcast. just cuz it WOULDNT WORK hahahahaha, i love making random chars that dont make sense

Nai_Calus
Nov 5, 2003, 09:41 PM
I'd be a FOcast, too. Hmm, reminds me, I had a good idea for the appearance of one, I should sketch it out before I forget it.

As long as it was more like the FOnewm for body type and not like the hideous... Thing... ST smoked crack and came up with, a HUnewm would be ok too, I guess.

Or a RAnewm, just because it's apparently as silly as a FOcast.

Although I'd probably just be an AI like Calus/Olga/Vol Opt. Although more like Calus than like the other two. >_>;

trunkszero
Nov 5, 2003, 09:49 PM
i'd be HUsephiroth, lol

navci
Nov 5, 2003, 10:02 PM
With the S-red blade.
I kinda feel like a FOcast. Haha. It is awesome. =}
Except that I am a FOcast who can only cast puny S/D.

But yeah, a FOcast/caseal would be awesome.

KaFKa
Nov 5, 2003, 10:07 PM
wow, i just did that to make a funny, but cool. and now that i think about it, a FOcast could actually work, because you use technique disks to learn spells, the FOcast could be a walking harbinger of magicky-death =D!!!

Hutobega
Nov 5, 2003, 10:50 PM
I allways thought of a focast or caseal but they wouldnt use the tech disks. They instead would have more traps then usually and have a lot more type to chose from. they would level up and get stronger as you level up. the stats of the characters would be pretty average with average atp,def,ata,still no mst duh,evp. I think that would be an intresting idea????

Hikara
Nov 5, 2003, 10:54 PM
Heh heh... A Rafoie trap...

Just imagine....

ilr2000
Nov 5, 2003, 11:04 PM
RAnewearl would be the only way I would ever faithfully play a RA character.

FeVer
Nov 5, 2003, 11:05 PM
they could like... launch the traps out of their hands... and instead of tp they could have something cool that got them to creat the traps. that would be cool... but ummm, i'd be a HuNewm

joluh
Nov 5, 2003, 11:37 PM
a HUnewm ^_^ or a FOcaseal =D

Superguppie
Nov 6, 2003, 04:01 AM
As a RAmar, I noticed that I often use support techs. So, to improve on that, I started a RAmarl. But it would be perfect if it were a RAnewearl. Also, my guess is the RAnewearl would look a lot kewler than RAmarl....

RFB
Nov 6, 2003, 04:21 AM
I'm happy with FOmar and FOmarl, I'm a human-force addict http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

FOcast&FOcaseals, experts in mines... o_O cool...

Landsi
Nov 6, 2003, 04:52 AM
For me it would have to be HUnewm because i think having good weps with good techs go's well.

What do you think about this?

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 05:51 AM
FOrappy.

Hands down.

Doomed2k
Nov 6, 2003, 06:00 AM
RAnewm. Just imagine...Guld Millas and a good S/D to back it up! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

RFB
Nov 6, 2003, 06:19 AM
On 2003-11-06 02:51, NoaIzumi wrote:
FOrappy.

Hands down.

o_O "RFB may not be able to answer, he seems not to have connection, brain and mind any longer"...
I'm gonna make you pay my psychiatrist.

EvilDroog
Nov 6, 2003, 10:08 AM
I bet playing as a Sinow Beat would be fun. ^_^

RedRage
Nov 6, 2003, 10:27 AM
I would have to go with a RAnewm. Just imagine S/D and J/Z and a Charge Arms w/50% hit

Nohra
Nov 6, 2003, 11:11 AM
...SD + JZ is what the RAmarl is all about ALREADY. O.o Do you people not know the character classes capabilities?! X.x THERE'S A REASON THE RAMARL AND THE HUNEWEARL HAVE A LEVEL 20 TECHCAP! IT'S CALLED PLAY BALANCING. X.X

anwserman
Nov 6, 2003, 12:19 PM
Dude, they were just having fun O_o! There aren't talking about keeping the game balanced, just what characters would be fun to play as.

I'd be either a HUolgalfow or a FOfalz. I'd definately kick ass. Bye bye pathetic rappy!

Solstis
Nov 6, 2003, 05:48 PM
Don't forget the RArappy or the HUrappy... which would be funny b/c they don't have hands! AHH!H!H!H!HH!H!H!H!
Maybe they could put little blades on their beaks.

Krank40oz
Nov 6, 2003, 06:02 PM
Lansdi I would agree with u on that one, I was thinking the same thing, A HUnewm would kick ass, that would prob make him rank up there witht eh HUcast!

Razor_Burn
Nov 7, 2003, 12:55 AM
A HUnewmn would definitely be one. Kinda reminds me of Ganondorf Dragmire. (*Drools*)

anwserman
Nov 7, 2003, 03:58 AM
http://lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/forappy.jpg

FOrappy in the FOmar pimp style. With the Club of Laconium. Grrr, you know I'm afraid.

And what if they casted Megid? Would it come from its ass then? They turn around, put their rump in the air and aim high? Heh heh.

And if you were killed and revived, if you were hit within like five seconds of being revived, you'd lose an item... o_O... I'm taking this WAY too far! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NoaIzumi
Nov 7, 2003, 04:13 AM
They're planning to release the FOrappy in the new PSO IV - ANIMAL INVASION.

//imagines a team of rappies beaming down to Earth to hunt native humans...

Lionheart88
Nov 7, 2003, 04:24 PM
I always play as elfs on other games so I would be a HUnemar,I just think its funny that theres only 1 male newman class up a FOnemar.

Kratt_
Nov 7, 2003, 07:40 PM
the ultra powerfull FOmarlsealcast (FRmarl-Racaseal-Hucast) ist the definity characther, but if you can be one of the race of PSO who you wish be, i wanna be a FOmarl and you??

LeviathanIX
Nov 8, 2003, 01:37 PM
Who says the only use traps, i mean, once you look at Vol opt, it uses magic, and it's a robot, so why can't casts use magic, andthe sinow red, he uses resta, shifta, and deband, so a FOcast would be a great idea

Logical2u
Nov 8, 2003, 01:46 PM
RAnewm! That, or a semi-humanoid RAcast. The regular racasts look like big blocks of well, metal.

Hmm... RAnewm! Pointy ears, equip a 'laser', get short hair, some sort of fist weapon for secondary use, a blue suit (NO stupid force suits, militaristic suits!), 'voila!' Spock from StarTrek! If ST insists on making the RAnewms have robes, chose white. 'Voila!' StarTrek 4: Voyage Home: Spock!

Nei3rd
Nov 8, 2003, 01:51 PM
Numan. The pointy ears and the magic skillz make me one bad mofo. Especially when I look like a beefy Ganondorf.

opaopajr
Nov 9, 2003, 07:32 AM
isn't the ranger class also technically full? I think they've stated several times in manual and elsewhere that newmans are really bad with ranged weapons and have no interest in them, or something along those lines. essentially they are just as barred from ranged weaopns as "humanoids" (or androids, whatever... i'm gonna start calling them castmen... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) are barred from techniques.

if that's the case (and i'm pretty sure i've seen that around) then there's only HUnewm and HUmarl left to make.

I think the world would be greatly pleased to see a marls with more revealing combat outfits and newms with the option to wear something else besides jester costumes. More costume options always makes the crowds happy

K8lin
Nov 9, 2003, 07:36 AM
On 2003-11-06 01:21, RFB wrote:
I'm happy with FOmar and FOmarl, I'm a human-force addict http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

FOcast&FOcaseals, experts in mines... o_O cool...

Same, FOmarl over FOmar tho :/