PDA

View Full Version : Something has dawned upon me.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 5, 2003, 09:30 PM
Purplenum mil lillies in the caves do NOT drop a Psycho Wand. People are just saying this to get our hopes up. I know the truth. I killed my 72nd one last night and no wand. The same goes for Nano Dragons in ultimate. Hundreds upon hundreds dead at my feet in various id's and nothing. No sign of any red boxes. This sucks.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 5, 2003, 09:59 PM
On 2003-11-05 18:30, blue-hawk wrote:
Purplenum mil lillies in the caves do NOT drop a Psycho Wand. People are just saying this to get our hopes up. I know the truth. I killed my 72nd one last night and no wand. The same goes for Nano Dragons in ultimate. Hundreds upon hundreds dead at my feet in various id's and nothing. No sign of any red boxes. This sucks.

Aww, sorry to hear that, but a few weeks ago a random Nano Dragon decided to give my SKYLY HUmar a Red Slicer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif don't lose hope, just keep trying... what are you aiming for off of nanos anyway?

Kyo-Sama
Nov 5, 2003, 10:02 PM
just keep at it dude. it'll drop! IT WILL!!

Rogue100
Nov 5, 2003, 11:19 PM
Aww, sorry to hear that, but a few weeks ago a random Nano Dragon decided to give my SKYLY HUmar a Red Slicer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif don't lose hope, just keep trying... what are you aiming for off of nanos anyway?

I think he's trying to go after the Purplenum Card. At least that's what Purplenum Nano's are supposed to drop! They've got a pretty low drop rate (much worse than a Red Slicer from the Redria/Skyly Nanos) though, and I've never seen one myself, but would love to find one as all three of my chars are Purplenum! I did find, awhile ago however, off an online Greenill Nano, what had probably been my best find until very recently, a Red Sword!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rogue100 on 2003-11-05 20:25 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Nov 6, 2003, 12:09 AM
Actually, I have always wanted a Red Slicer since v2 as well. I have 0 luck with rare drops. I swaer, this game DOES base it on your personal luck, which happens to be lower than low for me.

Castoth
Nov 6, 2003, 12:36 AM
I'm at around 121 Mil Lillies and no Psycho Wand so you aren't the only one. The actual drop one for it is only 1/205 so I'm only a little over the halfway mark there; you're around 1/3rd of the way sadly.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 6, 2003, 12:43 AM
Still kinda makes me feel like I'm the only one here that has never, ever seen a red box drop from and ult Nano Dragon in any id... Same for a Melqueek.

PhoenixOfHate
Nov 6, 2003, 01:16 AM
Don't feel bad man.. Just keep trying, it's all you can do that will help..

noob-of-fury
Nov 6, 2003, 02:00 AM
Try three straight days of Nano Dragon whooping trying to find the Agito and the only thing you have to show for it is a couple of di and tri fluids. I have literally killed over 600 nanos in three days... I seriously doubt the bastard actually drops the agito.

Soukosa
Nov 6, 2003, 02:08 AM
The difference in rarity between a normal 10 star weapon and an 11 star weapon is much bigger than the difference between a normal 9 star weapon and a normal 10 star weapon. To get an 11 star weapon, it's most likely going to take quite a lot of enemies before you see it. 600 enemies is not very many, especially for an 11 star weapon.

Proto_Coyote
Nov 6, 2003, 06:54 AM
On 2003-11-05 20:19, Rogue100 wrote:

I think he's trying to go after the Purplenum Card. At least that's what Purplenum Nano's are supposed to drop! They've got a pretty low drop rate (much worse than a Red Slicer from the Redria/Skyly Nanos) though, and I've never seen one myself, but would love to find one as all three of my chars are Purplenum! I did find, awhile ago however, off an online Greenill Nano, what had probably been my best find until very recently, a Red Sword!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rogue100 on 2003-11-05 20:25 ]</font>

You must be mistaken. A Greenill Nano Dragon doesn't drop Red Sword, but rather God/Arm. You must be thinking of Viridia perhaps.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proto_Coyote on 2003-11-06 03:54 ]</font>

rena-ko
Nov 6, 2003, 07:08 AM
well, another thread mentioned its easier to get a p wand from gibbles (look the ID for yourself). dropchance from mils is 1/210 which is a lot.

well, good luck.

and... sometimes the game is nice to you if youre neglecting it for a while. my first time playing and slaying since around a week:

http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~s5730271/rena/snap/20031106screen0186d.jpg

(the s-red's to the left)

AngelAlys
Nov 6, 2003, 07:50 AM
I havent had any luck at all with Mils but Im well behind the expected drop rate... and I WANT MY PSYCHO WAND!!! Although I did get a Nano to drop a red slicer when doing TTF with some friends... yipee, had %'s too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dragon_Knight
Nov 6, 2003, 08:08 AM
blue-hawk- Don't feel too bad, I've gone through Ult cave many a time and I have a grand total of TWO rares. Durandal from a box, and Magic rock "moola" from a pan arms when I was trying to get its arms. Oter wise no matter how many times I go through the ult caves nothing drops.

PaleKid15
Nov 6, 2003, 01:56 PM
What is the least amount of mils anyone has killed for PWand? That might make everyone feel better.

Rogue100
Nov 6, 2003, 03:50 PM
You must be mistaken. A Greenill Nano Dragon doesn't drop Red Sword, but rather God/Arm. You must be thinking of Viridia perhaps.....

You are correct! I referred to Greenil, when I meant to refer to Viridia. Thanks for the correction. LOL!

Disturb
Nov 6, 2003, 04:10 PM
i got the Purpulenum card from Nano dragon a couple of weeks ago! just let it kill some enemy so it grow bigger, then kill it!

Genoa
Nov 6, 2003, 05:15 PM
I feel the same way with my bluefull trying to get Heaven Punisher from a hildetor!

Ketchup345
Nov 6, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2003-11-05 23:00, noob-of-fury wrote:
Try three straight days of Nano Dragon whooping trying to find the Agito and the only thing you have to show for it is a couple of di and tri fluids. I have literally killed over 600 nanos in three days... I seriously doubt the bastard actually drops the agito.

Ya, ask Bit, 130+ Addicting Food runs, no Agito 1975.

What is the least amount of Mils anyone has killed for PWand? That might make everyone feel better.

An extreamly lucky person (or possible liar, I can't tell) here says to have found 3 Mil Lillies with Purplenum, 2 have dropped the Psycho Wand. So, there goes your idea of making everyone feel better.

Fojar
Nov 6, 2003, 07:15 PM
hes lying (almost 100% sure he is)

lain2k3
Nov 6, 2003, 07:52 PM
I know that he got one off of his very first milly, not sure past that.