PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Normal Games

Landsi
Nov 6, 2003, 05:26 AM
I dont't know but does anyone else find there is a total lack of Normal Games on XBOX? (i mean legit games http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Most of the games are ultimate, which is good for better players, And i think that more games are weird games anyway. I mean, When you go into games and there is a character called ZOOMMMMMMM or something like that and no one talks. This really annoys me and i like playing with people i can actually talk to.

But the higher level chars should make lower lvl chars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif cos i like playing with people i can get on with.

and:

Anyone think that the PSO community on XBOX is growing?
Because i certainly dont.

rena-ko
Nov 6, 2003, 06:44 AM
its quite the same for cube as far as i can say, were just not trapped on one serverset, thats all...

for the speaking... hm... i guess joining random open games is not the right approach to find contact and pso-friends...

anyway, good luck.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 6, 2003, 07:25 AM
Hey try making your own Normal game and hope someone nice enough will help you out. You never know right?

Or spend some time in lobbies to peacefully ask people to join a Normal game with you.

Or even take some time to level up some to about 20 or in time 40 to tackle the Hard and Very Hard difficulties. You'll probably find more players willing to join Hard and better yet V-Hard games for some support.

I'll probably experience the same lost and alone feeling being very low level on my own first day of XBOX PSO.

Oh and are you on the PSOX EU servers? or US ones? or are they connected now anyway? I'm kinda not in the know about it. I've only briefly been to this site and message boards since the XBOX/GC releases.

Buuyon
Nov 6, 2003, 08:09 AM
er you got 630 posts...thats kinda being here mor ethen "brefly"(sp?) lol...any ways yes on the cube there is not like only ult games and some times vhard...so yes if you make your own people will come...it will take soem time though...

tank1
Nov 6, 2003, 08:11 AM
i find you should go to the 50hz servers cuz they have more new people on them and you should be able to make a normal game more easy.

Buuyon
Nov 6, 2003, 08:14 AM
the hell is a 50hz server?

Superguppie
Nov 6, 2003, 09:10 AM
On 2003-11-06 05:14, Buuyon wrote:
the hell is a 50hz server?

It's the server that ppl in 50Hz PAL mode can connect to. You need a PAL machine and a PAL version of PSO for it.
For NGC there's only 1 ship, so all the 50Hz newbies end up finding eachother. Also, many of the higlvlz are willing to help out newbies, without much namecalling and such.
For the XBOX you don't have much of a choice, as you can only play in your own region anyway. So I guess tank1s remark was not appropriate, as Landsi is on XBOX...

Anyway, if you're a lowlvl char, don't expect highlvlz to start new chars just to allow you to play with them.
In many places, the higlvlz sit around in the lobby chatting. Many are willing to play if you just have the balls to ask.
Starting an open team at your own dificulty in a place with ppl coming and going is also a way to get company. Especialy if the teamname is an invitation.

Ofcourse, there are always assholes around that will call lowlvlz names, and come and ruin your game. Learn to live with it..

KingChaos
Nov 6, 2003, 10:40 AM
[small]i have 2 characters they were on normal. now 156 n 132 but anyway it is much easier and better to lvl offline with a new character if ur on normal[email]