PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhh!!! PSO IS GONE!!

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 03:43 PM
GOD DAMN MONKEY!!!!! lol my brother requested my mom to take pso away untill we both get our homework done( because ema nd monkey both wern't doing our homework) after my lil bro's conference this morning my mom comes home to brign em 2 schoola dn tells em thsi i was mad grrrrr... i get home from school and the dream cast is open with nothign in it..... AND THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!! 1 minute later i found the PSO case in my room!! SHIT that means she probably stuck the game in her Purse she's so dumb lol or she stuck it on the care seat in no case AHHHHHHH

Cassy
Apr 4, 2001, 03:48 PM
Well, maybe if you were to mature a bit and do your work this wouldn't have happened. It's not like she did it for no reason.

Ice_
Apr 4, 2001, 03:52 PM
BUT SHE PROLLY PUT IT IN HER PURSE!!!( with no case on it)

AxemPunanny
Apr 4, 2001, 03:56 PM
Tisk Tisk Ice. That sux. Any idea when you'll be able to play next.

Wait a minute.. Monkey requested the PSO to be taken away as punishment or something?? That's some definite punishment for the both of you, real harsh. LOL. If it's Monkey with the homework problem, get him motivated. You wouldn't want to miss that PSO World get together.

Blackheart
Apr 4, 2001, 04:04 PM
*sigh* children....

AxemPunanny
Apr 4, 2001, 04:27 PM
If it is what it sounds like... that's really a laugh. If I had a lil brother, I'd be like "WTF, you thinkin?" LOL I could just imagine what he said to your mom. "I haven't been doing my homework because I've been playin PSO. It's PSO's fault. Maybe if you take it away until I get my homework done." Well it is true it's PSO's fault, but gee, could've thought of something else than that. Like ground me until I get my homework done, then that would benefit Ice more cause you wouldn't need to switch off. LOL

Cassy
Apr 5, 2001, 01:59 PM
Well, I'm gonna take a wild guess, but I'm gonna assume your mother bought it. In that case, she can do what she wants with it. If she wants to use it as a pretty coaster, she can. Want to prevent this from happening again? Get a job and buy your own.

Ice_
Apr 5, 2001, 02:05 PM
Actually Monkey bought it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif