PDA

View Full Version : is this good?

PaleKid15
Nov 6, 2003, 04:31 PM
I have a high level redria and was wondering if its worth looking for a lavis cannon from red slime. I bought into agito being good and got a pinkal into ULTI to get one and was very dissapointed with it and the orotiagito. Don't want to repeat that. So, is lavis cannon good?
Note:not online, so syncesta x2 will be hard to get

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 6, 2003, 04:37 PM
On 2003-11-06 13:31, PaleKid15 wrote:
I have a high level redria and was wondering if its worth looking for a lavis cannon from red slime. I bought into agito being good and got a pinkal into ULTI to get one and was very dissapointed with it and the orotiagito. Don't want to repeat that. So, is lavis cannon good?

Yes, Lavis Cannon is worth it. I don't have one yet, but I am considering piping it with my RAcast x_X; Agito, while having more ATP, has the crap katana animation. The saber animation of the Lavis Cannon is much faster and smoother, and if you ever get Syncestas you can upgrade it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

btw, how would being offline make syncestas hard to get? you can pipe offline but not online. just pipe for oran hildetorrs in forest to get syncestas

-Geshtar-
Nov 6, 2003, 04:47 PM
Yeeeeeees, Lavis cannon all the way! =D
I say the agito is more or less for the coolness..but wow, a piece of stell that looks like every other katana! just length diffrence and color..Lavis is waaay better as said! Faster, smoother, heck. even cooloer sound and look! It may be hard as hell to get but duh..cool things dont come with an easy price =D

echo-2003
Nov 6, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-11-06 13:31, PaleKid15 wrote:

Sounds like you never gave the OROTIAGITO a chance.
I have one and I swear by it. If you take the time to learn how to use it it can be a VERY effective weapon.

Genoa
Nov 6, 2003, 05:02 PM
Is lavis cannon worth it... hmm lemme think... OH! no, it sucks. Nobody would ever want a Lavis Cannon. Get a DB Saber and go kill Ultimate Olga Flow! (joking) Yes Lavis Cannon's Worth it. Big time!

PaleKid15
Nov 6, 2003, 06:29 PM
OK! I'll get myself a cannon.
BTW- I don't have an Oran (look at sig)and you can trade for stuff online. It's a syncesta for crying out loud, I don't care if it's duped.

Orotiagito sucks, it is not a very effective weapon, and I did give it a chance. It is a single target weapon (except crappy special) with a 3 hit combo. And fortunately I don't just go "Mmmmm...ATP." I realize that the Orotiagito CANNOT compare to My Demo Comet, Charge Vulcans, Meteor Cudgel, or MKB. They kill just about everything in a combo and I can easily complete the combo and dodge their attack if necessary. The special is ok, but if you use it for the special, it's just a bad Diska of Braveman.(and thats REALLY sad) I am obviously in danger of being moved to the Rant section, so I'll Stop now.
Bottom Line=OROTIAGITO SUCKS! And I am going to look for a Lavis Cannon. Thanks for your help everybody!