PDA

View Full Version : LOTR: The Return of the King (Videogame)

AUTO_
Nov 6, 2003, 06:30 PM
My bro picked up this and SOCOM II yesterday, and we played LOTR from when I got home from school till about 1 AM.

The game is the most cinematic expereince I have ever played, and the levels are really fun to play through.

The game is $#*!ing hard, though...we spent a LONG time on a couple levels.

Anyone else get the game?

(btw Aragorn > Legolas)

starhealer
Nov 6, 2003, 06:32 PM
On 2003-11-06 15:30, AUTO_ wrote:
My bro picked up this and SOCOM II yesterday, and we played LOTR from when I got home from school till about 1 AM.

The game is the most cinematic expereince I have ever played, and the levels are really fun to play through.

The game is $#*!ing hard, though...we spent a LONG time on a couple levels.

Anyone else get the game?

(btw Aragorn > Legolas)

BLASPHEMY! Legolas so kicks Strider's ass.

But, no, haven't played it. I see the commercial for it every five seconds, though. It just makes me want to see the movie (and I pray to God they don't mess it up like they did the last one...).

s.TiNgEr
Nov 6, 2003, 06:48 PM
Aragorn > All

yep. I haven't gotten the game yet.... um.... hopefuly getting it soon...

(whenever i get money)

Dangerous55
Nov 6, 2003, 08:10 PM
Meh, I am waiting for the movie to come out.

Bradicus
Nov 6, 2003, 08:52 PM
Fatty Lumpkin > Bombadil > Aragorn
the movie skipped my favorite part >_<

Back on topic (kinda)
As long as it isnt another game like Two Towers. That piece of shit couldnt even match up with the old arcade style brawlers (Final fight, Punisher, Battle toads etc)

PhoenixOfHate
Nov 6, 2003, 09:11 PM
Thinking about getting it.. Or is it a rental (really short and can be beaten within 1-5 days like Two Towers)..?

BTW Battle Toads was the s***..

AUTO_
Nov 7, 2003, 06:16 PM
The game gives away a huge secret after you beat the last level.

Dare I say it might ruin the movie...?

Abaddon
Nov 8, 2003, 08:48 AM
Two Towers was good, and even though iv'e finished it it's still good for an occasional bash, but there was one thing that REALLY pissed me off.
I was expecting the secret character to be someone laudible like Gandalf or even Boromir...but no it's Isildur. Whoop-dee-doo it's Aragorn in plate armor...big let down lol.