PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Weapon types

PS2_Master0
Nov 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
I know that the most basic weapon is a green type. (saber, handgun, etc.) Then blue. Then I know pink by my Cannon +15. Then red by my new Pallasch and Railgun. But what's after that? I know yellow is in there somewhere, but I checked handguns and VARISTA (which I have) is not right after railgun. What is the other type's color??? And finally, is there red double-sabers?

polishedweasel
Nov 7, 2003, 12:02 AM
Varista is Rare...so are any double saber type weapons.

Hikara
Nov 7, 2003, 12:12 AM
Gold is the last level.

Force weapons don't have a gold color for the basic weapons, and yes, they have a red double saber. I've seen Ash wield it before. You just need to find it.

polishedweasel
Nov 7, 2003, 12:27 AM
That red one....is the Stag Cutlery...Male Hunters and Rangers only.

Eihwaz
Nov 7, 2003, 12:39 AM
Also, don't forget Twin Brand. Better than Stag Cutlery (A bit) and all hunters and rangers can use it...And FOrces too, I think. And...they're BLUE!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-06 21:41 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Nov 7, 2003, 01:17 AM
MY FOmarl can't use the Twin Brand...I think FOmars can though...they can Use the S rank Twin though !!!!

A2K
Nov 7, 2003, 01:20 AM
I believe Twin Brand is weaker than Stag Cutlery, but it makes up for it with its special attack? That's how it was "back in the (Dreamcast) day" anyway.

Eihwaz
Nov 7, 2003, 02:11 AM
Twin Brand has, on average, about 5 more ATP. It can also be used by any Hunter or Ranger (No forces). It's special attack (cut's enemies HP in half) is a lot more useful that that of the Stag Cutlery (confusion). However, Twin Brand is a lot harder to find. Do yourself a favor and get a nice Demolition Comet...Unless you just really, REALLY like that blueish color of Brands...

darthsaber9x9
Nov 7, 2003, 06:43 PM
the twin brand was superior to the stag on v1 i thought.and it looks cooler. on v1 it was pink not red as well lol

Disturb
Nov 8, 2003, 03:19 AM
Get yourself a Meteor cudgel! It look like it hurts a lot when you swing it around! ;D