PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for PSO

Blackheart
Apr 4, 2001, 04:22 PM
I just thought up some things that i wish Sega would put into PSO...
Ok now everyone knows that a big drawback to Androids is the lack of magic. i Think it would be interesting if Androids possessed EP (energy points) instead of TP. and it allowed them to use special skills and abilities that they had to find in the Areas, like...
Program: ATP charge
or something to that effect, that allowed them to do special attacks and spell-like functions, that costed EP. And also i think Androids Synchro with Mags should always be 120% no matter what, since both the Mag and Android are Machines.Just a thought.

And (as i have posted before) Mags should have a much larger array of abilities and powers, such as...
Mags that could improve other stats, like Hp, Tp, Luck, and even increase the amount of Items you could hold.
Mags that allow forces and maybe other classes to use spells unique to that Mag, or mag species.
Mags that once they evolved a certain way, could be equiped as a weapon or other type of equip.
ohh and i think Mags should have a Lv requirement on them (or some) so that you had to be at a certain Lv for them to evolve or to get stronger. That would help keep all these little Lv 25 people running around with Lv200 Mech Chao and the like *sigh*

But i could go on for hours with ways to improve PSO. I should be a game designer heh. Maybe i can be on the Dev. Staff of PSO3
but i doubt it...