PDA

View Full Version : BELRA CANNON

darthsaber9x9
Nov 7, 2003, 10:11 AM
wow! today i was doing my 2nd full run(well woudl have been to get to falz) of ult greenill ruins and bam! belra right arm! still need a goddam sneedle tho. what u guys think of the cannon?

Superguppie
Nov 7, 2003, 10:30 AM
On 2003-11-07 07:11, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
wow! today i was doing my 2nd full run(well woudl have been to get to falz) of ult greenill ruins and bam! belra right arm! still need a goddam sneedle tho. what u guys think of the cannon?

Congratulations. Fire away!
And good luck in the search for the needle...

AlphaDoom
Nov 7, 2003, 10:48 AM
Ah yes congrats!
Trying to find one myself.

MaxBuster
Nov 7, 2003, 10:56 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Belra Cannon is one of the worst weapons ever. It's ATP increase tricks you into believing that it's very strong, but it's not. Also, it can't combo, it's VERY slow, it's weak...you get my point.

AlphaDoom
Nov 7, 2003, 12:10 PM
Ok thanks for pointing that out to me.

Zarana
Nov 7, 2003, 12:13 PM
It's not as bad as the Maser Beam or Rocket Punch as far as lousy guns go, but it's right up there...

It's rare, though, so congratulations on defying the odds.

polishedweasel
Nov 7, 2003, 12:51 PM
Yeah...Belra Arm is right up there with the Inferno Bazooka...but the inferno bazooka is better. Yup. Sorry about that, at least you found it, instead of of trading for it.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 7, 2003, 01:40 PM
lol. yeah i have discovered its crapness. but its a coo novelty weapon! and frankly its occasional finds that keep me in the game. i havent found anything in ages. i guess i could trade it away

RicoRoyal
Nov 7, 2003, 04:51 PM
I've got three belra cannons (two are still just arms) and I would love nothing more than to give them away. When my RAmar was really low level, I kept thinking "damn, its gonna kick ass when I can finally use this damn thing." I couldn't have been more wrong. The belra cannon sucks severe ass; very dissapointing weapon. I didn't even know there were weapons that slow in the game.